Justin_Case is offline New Member

Possible Infection???

You guys that have dealt with infection firsthand, what was the course of action.

Did 2 shots (1 in each dealt) last friday, was swollen, sore and red by saturday, by monday unbelievably painful with flu like symtoms, and muscle was very hard and warm.
    Started taking cipro yesterday, pain lessing a little along with swelling, but still red and sore.

Have done well over a hundred injections in my life and never came across something so severe before.

Any help appreciated.

BTW- Injection procedure veryclean and sterile, ran gear through filter (although only through a .45 not a .22) and heat sterilized twice.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    What was the AS used in the injects?

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Did you massage the site location? An what did you inject? Never delt with site infections though.

**. First time using their oils. Test E by the way.
    **** was thick as hell, even after being heated, weird. Had to squeeze it thru a 23 gauge pin...

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin_Case
    was swollen, sore and red by saturday, by monday unbelievably painful with flu like symtoms, and muscle was very hard and warm.
    Just ahd that last weekend I was sick for 4days started to get the shakes at night (hot and cold ) sucked so bad

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Cipro is perfect and will kick the infection in tha arse in about a week. Just monitor your temp for now. But it sounds like you have it under control or at least headed in the right direction. BTW...may wanna throw that junk out and start over. peace

Vet@ BigdogBodybuilding
    Vet@ Anabolic Impact

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    Cipro is perfect and will kick the infection in tha arse in about a week. Just monitor your temp for now. But it sounds like you have it under control or at least headed in the right direction. BTW...may wanna throw that junk out and start over. peace
    You're absolutely right, I should dump it, but I'm actually gonna run one more shot through a .22 filter and dilute with oil and try again while I try and dig up some teste powder like usual.

Worst part about this whole ****in thing is I couldn't work out since friday. And I got enough anavar in front of me to last a year, but don't want to take it till I feel better.

Thread Information