ArtNYC is offline New Member

KYNOSELEN or SYNTHESELEN??

Hey guy did some research on Kynoselen and found it interesting ,anyone with experience or know of someone with experience? I've heard that SYNTHESELEN does the same thing but is better? again any experiences? which is better? which is easier to come by? you guys know what to do. thanx for the info in advance.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    ive never heard of syntheselen but i have done kyno before. Alot of people will tell you that is is the same thing as B-12. It basically is b/c kyno's main ingredient is B-12. I didnt really put any weight on or strength but i did see myself getting more ripped. I took it by itself also which was stupid. im not sure the correct dosage, but i was told to take 1 to 2ml EOD. (i recomend 2ml) keep me posted and let me know about that Syntheselen....

crack is offline Junior Member
    don't mean to change the subject but this is the 1st i've been hearing about b12.
    what does it do? gain weight? or get cut? or none the above? what is the main reason for use? and why is it not good by itself?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crack
    don't mean to change the subject but this is the 1st i've been hearing about b12.
    what does it do? gain weight? or get cut? or none the above? what is the main reason for use? and why is it not good by itself?

dont hijack the thread bro. do a search for b-12 u will find a ton about it

crack is offline Junior Member
    sorry
    will do

ArtNYC is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crack
    they both contain b-12 but here is a little i know about kynoselen.
    Kynoselen is different than steroids and induces many very important physiological processes all bodybuilders love. Increased anabolism/anti-catabolism, increased ATP production and reduced body fat levels. Kynoselen is a very popular contest prep drug in France.
    I'd like to hear from people who used it.

Thread Information