Doc40 is offline Associate Member

What could this be?

Someone was telling me they got gear that was in capsule form, it sounded to me like it was probably a prohormone that someone gave them and told them it was gear. Anyone have any idea of what this could be? He is going to show me some so as of now i dont have any details of exactly what it looks like just that it comes in capsule form. Please dont disregard this as a newbie question, i just cannot think of what this could be. Thanks, Doc.

razor67 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc40
    Someone was telling me they got gear that was in capsule form, it sounded to me like it was probably a prohormone that someone gave them and told them it was gear. Anyone have any idea of what this could be? He is going to show me some so as of now i dont have any details of exactly what it looks like just that it comes in capsule form. Please dont disregard this as a newbie question, i just cannot think of what this could be. Thanks, Doc.

denkall makes winny and d-bol in caps..

sweet is offline Associate Member
    Could be 10mg denkal dbol caps, 25mg puru tech winny caps or 25mg PV labs winniy caps. I am sure there is a lot more gear that comes in capsule form, these are just of the top of my head.

Doc40 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys as soon as i get some ill give some more details. Doc

dangit is offline Member
    I'm using winstrol from an underground lab that comes in a capsule form. Could be junk too. Hard to say when it comes that way.

Thread Information