Thread: Gch

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre

Gch

Ok i need a lil help fellas,
    I have been doing ALOT of research on AS, but im having trouble really understanding GCH..like when to use it and what it does compared to Clomid..i mean whats really the difference, from what i understand Clomid levels ur test levels and restores ur testicle size, but now i read GCH pretty much shocks your testicles and gets testosterone levels right by acting as an LH..i would appreciate a little help to get a better understanding thanks

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Clomid is far more effective post cycle than is HCG (not GCH). Clomid is almost required, IMO, post cyle. Generally 30, 50mg tabs is enough to jumpstart the jewels over a 17 day period. Never longer!! When to take Clomid depends on what MED you were taking while on the cycle. Research this later, after you identify the gear you will incorporate into your regimen.

HCG can be beneficial in the middle of heavy androgen cycles (among other things) IMO, cycles approaching 2g per week may warrant use. No experience myself with these dosages, but have read that a 1500-3000IU blast from time to time "wakes" the jewels just a second....kind of reminding them they are still alive, and will be needed when cycle is over. Clomid will do this for you, 100% effective, unless your receptors have been shot down and degraded.

HCG is over rated, IMO, post cycle, although I used to utilize as well. Textbook medicine says HCG.....certainly not a female fertility drug in a clomid. Only the most open minded MD's would prescribe this treatment.

That's it in layman's terms.....and simplified

thanx alot planetx bro, yeah i had read on the dosages and all on HCG and i knew i needed clomid..just didnt know if i should use both.

Methuselah is offline Member
    I'm still wondering about using Clomid during a cycle. Will it pump my nuts up and give me superman ejaculation?

dood if my nuts pumped up anymore i would float away, it would be like me walkin around with a bean bag strapped to my crotch

Thread Information