Thread: Injury ?

boistheman is offline Associate Member

Injury ?

The other nit I was arm wrestling at a bar and I think I really ****** up my elbow. Should I put Ice or heat on it. it feels like the tendon is about to explode everytime I try to bend my arm. (by the way I did win and made $100, just in case u were wondering)

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    If its swelling then put some ice on it. If not then just put a heating pad on it.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    is the 100 bucks worth ****in up your training?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bulldawg is right on the money. I hate arm wrestling, I must not know the trick to it because people that are weaker and smaller then me can beat me. But I havnt arm wrestled in a couple years so I have no Idea what I could do now.

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    no but didnt think about that at the time.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boistheman
    no but didnt think about that at the time.
    lets just remember this next time you get a few beers in ya and your feelin cocky in the bar

bowie is offline Member
    Hgh Heals All!!!!!!

my elbow usually hurts after a tough match. it'll subside in a couple days. spending some quality time in a hot tub usually does the trick for me. also keep your hand as close to your chin as possible without touching it during a match, even if you are winning or losing. that way you don't open up your body(ex: in a losing position with your whole body pointing in the winning direction but your arm is being torqued in the losing direction) try to remain squared up in the shoulders and keep your wrestling hand next to your chin. that way you will never break anything, and you usually won't strain any tendons either. a good exercise to strengthen the tendons and muscles used in an armwrestling match, is to take one side of the cable crossover machine, put the metal loop handle attatchment on. grab it with your wrestling hand(do both right and left hands) and pull the weight from the top of your shoulder down and across your body and down into the winning position, just as if you were arm wrestling the weght on the crossover pulley.

Thread Information