Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member

How many of you like or dislike Sustanon

I had a guy in another post try to make me feel stupid about making the comment that I didnt think Sustanon was up to par with other brands of steroids .

I constantly hear about Sustanon either causing people to be sick through a good part of their cycle or get sick at first when they first start injecting the stuff. Most people dont take it like they are suppose to and I dont think that there is enough prop in one shot of sustanon to cause a bad reaction to taking it. So there has to be something going on with the stuff. I personally believe that it may have something to do with where its made.

Turkey
    Egypt
    india
    pakistan

I dont like the Idea of Arabs making my gear. I just get the feeling that It would be safer to take gear that for one wasnt made by people that only have electricity in their houses for a couple hours a day and who knows really how clean they are. Im sure that there factorys are supposedly making it correctly for human consumption. But the people making it probally are nasty people. I dont trust the arabs to make my gear anymore than I do the mexicans making vet gear that is really being made for human consumption. Same deal as far as im concerned.

There is other problem with Sustanon with injection soreness, lumps, and even infections which may not be the Quality of the gears fault. But still there is alot of posts about complications with Sustanon.

Plus if you where to take it like it is suppose to be taken one amp every other day. You would be taking 875mgs a week, which wouldnt be a problem with me but alot of new users want to take it. I know you can always store part of the amp in a syringe for latter use. But I never do that, dont like the idea of it.

I have taken Sustanon for a cycle before and didnt have any problems with it. But I never really have a problem with any kind of gear. But my freinds have gotten sick from it and felt like crap a good part of their cycle.

I know not everyone will agree with me and this isnt a proffesional opinon or anything these are just the reasons why I decide not to take it.

Would all of you take for the base of all your cycles if it was as cheap as single estered Test??????????

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    it has nothing to do with"Arabs" making your gear-- I swear! Some people
    i was going to answer your thread but since your racial remarks are just plain stupid, you can research on your own
    abstrack@protonmail.com

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    I used it for my first 2 cycles and had no problems at all. I actually thought it was very beneficial for me. Loved it. Sorry if thats not what you wanted to hear.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i personally don't care for the ****. i'd choose some test e. anyday over sust.

and yes we could do without the racial comments.

Dude im not a racist at all. I like black people,arab people that live over here, I like all kinds of people. But no I do not like the enemy. These people over there are who we are at war with right now. The majority of their populations support Al Qaeda and all the other terrorist orgaizations that attack isreal. Me not liking these people has nothing to do with their race. I just dont like people that support/defend terrorists and everyone that believe in their causes.

We are at war with the muslims, plain and simple. Its this political correct crap that makes us look weak to them. All they understand is power. If you know anything about their religion, we are their "great satan" translation Great enemy. Wether or not you are a christian, you are still lumped into this catagory as far as they are concerned.

How many of you thought it was cool to watch parades of people celabrating in the streets because Osama successfully attacked our people. In just about every arab country I might add. They hate us plain and simple. And untill we recognize this we are weak to them. I have nothing for anyone that supports or defends their cause. They are just as bad as them as far as im concerned.

This has nothing to do with racism, it has everything to do with patriotism. We are war, I know everything seems fine over here, but if we do not take care of this problem we will be looking at a big problem in the future. Thats all im saying.

just for the record I am nice to everyone. Arab people over here I have no problem with. I have talked to a few and tried to see what their veiws are on all this terrorist stuff. And for the most part they are imbarrassed for their people. If I found one that did support osama over here I would definatly not care for them. the same goes for anyone else.

I know I said raghead which is technically a rasict remark, but thats just the way I am I have anger for those people over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    just for the record I am nice to everyone. Arab people over here I have no problem with. I have talked to a few and tried to see what their veiws are on all this terrorist stuff. And for the most part they are imbarrassed for their people. If I found one that did support osama over here I would definatly not care for them. the same goes for anyone else.

I know I said raghead which is technically a rasict remark, but thats just the way I am I have anger for those people over there.
    i agree with your views bro. it literally made me sick to my stomach to see people celebrating innocent americans deaths. i think your terminology just made you come off wrong to some of us.

Thats what im thinking and im glad you can see past that. I guess I have to watch my language in a public enviroment. Thank you for understanding. I really dont like the idea of people thinking im a racist.

You get where Im coming from with the quality of people that are making something that has to be sterial to inject into your body. I have never liked the idea of a third world country making something like that. Would you like to do a cycle of Ethiopian Gear???LOL

bowie is offline Member
    getting back to the question. I see no use for sus. it causes me pain for 3 days and there's not much prop in it. If you want quick gains use test prop e/d or Kick start with d-bol or test suspension,while waiting for your test cyp/enan. to start working.

lalaland is offline New Member
    i thought this was a steroid forum.....

Woo hoo....4 tests in one vial! NO! 4 esters in one vial, which means....good luck making it work better than a single-estered test. There is NO reason for sust. Not even for HRT, since the prop makes no sense in the blend for that purpose. it is a poorly put together blend.

"I grew huge off sust". No, you grew huge of testosterone , and you'd have grown just as "huge" using a single-estered test without your plasma test levels looking like an EKG. Even plasma levels = less sides. testosterone is testosterone. 4 esters in one vial makes zero sense.

dtr98 is offline Member
    I had a guy in another post try to make me feel stupid about making the comment that I didnt think Sustanon was up to par with other brands of steroids .

I constantly hear about Sustanon either causing people to be sick through a good part of their cycle or get sick at first when they first start injecting the stuff. Most people dont take it like they are suppose to and I dont think that there is enough prop in one shot of sustanon to cause a bad reaction to taking it. So there has to be something going on with the stuff. I personally believe that it may have something to do with where its made.

Turkey
    Egypt
    india
    pakistan

I dont like the Idea of Arabs making my gear. I just get the feeling that It would be safer to take gear that for one wasnt made by people that only have electricity in their houses for a couple hours a day and who knows really how clean they are. Im sure that there factorys are supposedly making it correctly for human consumption. But the people making it probally are nasty people. I dont trust the arabs to make my gear anymore than I do the mexicans making vet gear that is really being made for human consumption. Same deal as far as im concerned.

There is other problem with Sustanon with injection soreness, lumps, and even infections which may not be the Quality of the gears fault. But still there is alot of posts about complications with Sustanon.

Plus if you where to take it like it is suppose to be taken one amp every other day. You would be taking 875mgs a week, which wouldnt be a problem with me but alot of new users want to take it. I know you can always store part of the amp in a syringe for latter use. But I never do that, dont like the idea of it.

I have taken Sustanon for a cycle before and didnt have any problems with it. But I never really have a problem with any kind of gear. But my freinds have gotten sick from it and felt like crap a good part of their cycle.

I know not everyone will agree with me and this isnt a proffesional opinon or anything these are just the reasons why I decide not to take it.

Would all of you take for the base of all your cycles if it was as cheap as single estered Test??????????
    this is my first cycle and doing sust eod with no problems yet,

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Woo hoo....4 tests in one vial! NO! 4 esters in one vial, which means....good luck making it work better than a single-estered test. There is NO reason for sust. Not even for HRT, since the prop makes no sense in the blend for that purpose. it is a poorly put together blend.

"I grew huge off sust". No, you grew huge of testosterone, and you'd have grown just as "huge" using a single-estered test without your plasma test levels looking like an EKG. Even plasma levels = less sides. testosterone is testosterone. 4 esters in one vial makes zero sense.
    Exactly. It is all marketing, and the bs hype of the name "sust" imo.

It is painfull, often more expensive, and it is difficult to maintain constant blood levels. Not more needs to be said imo

anyone got ahold of the black market sustanon 350? good stuff. never really liked sust 250. but this stuff is a lil different, cheaper, and much better.

FContact is offline New Member
    Einstein is correct, which is why I only find it efficient at a dose of 1g/wk or more because that would enable the user to take advantage of all four esters with eod inj.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    It may not not make sense but it sure as hell works, IMO,, I like the the different kicksthe sust gives me each week, I also mix some more prop into my sust shots too get the full effect of the prop, as 30mg is ****...

Most people dont have problems, just like I said I did a cycle of it for 12 weeks and never had a problem. T400 doesnt really give me trouble like it does other people. I just cant get over the frequency of people getting sick from it. I know alot of people shock the body when they first start taking test. But in my opinion there is not enough prop in one amp of sustanon to really do it. Im thinking that there has to be something other than that going on. Thats really why I dont use it anymore, besides ampules being a pain in the Arse.

Einstein am I thinking right with this? Have you ever heard or know anything about how sterial Sustanon is? Or is it the common shock that some people experiance when they first start taking hormones???

dtr98 is offline Member

"I grew huge off sust". No, you grew huge of testosterone, and you'd have grown just as "huge" using a single-estered test without your plasma test levels looking like an EKG. Even plasma levels = less sides. testosterone is testosterone. 4 esters in one vial makes zero sense.
    my gut used the point of 4 test is better, didn't know as this was my 1st cycle, will try something else next cycle,

Most people dont have problems, just like I said I did a cycle of it for 12 weeks and never had a problem. T400 doesnt really give me trouble like it does other people. I just cant get over the frequency of people getting sick from it. I know alot of people shock the body when they first start taking test. But in my opinion there is not enough prop in one amp of sustanon to really do it. Im thinking that there has to be something other than that going on. Thats really why I dont use it anymore, besides ampules being a pain in the Arse.

Einstein am I thinking right with this? Have you ever heard or know anything about how sterial Sustanon is? Or is it the common shock that some people experiance when they first start taking hormones???

The high BA% is the reason for the pain....the high % of sickness is most likely due to a roller coaster plasma level of test. There really is zero advantages to sust over a single-estered test. Yes, of course it works, but it does not work "better" like some people try to imply. it's merely testosterone , and it's a blend of esters that can only allow one to make the best of a bad situation. If santa dropped some sust in my Xmas stocking, I might use it.....no, scratch that....not even then. There really is no point to using it over a single-estered test.

If someone can pose any single advantage, I'm all ears, and this doesn't mean some BS testamonial. I mean a logical explanation.

Well thats good info Einstein, once again your name fits you well. That doesmake sence that if you didnt take it right and let your plasma levels go up and down that would cause you problems. Thats good that I know that now so the next time someone is getting sick from I can tell them why and how to correct it.

Einstein do you have some kind of medical job?? I have no medical training and the only experiance I have with steroids is with my own cycles and the cycles I watched my freinds grow on. I believe both helps. Thanks again for setting me straight.

k_dogg is offline Associate Member
    Dude im not a racist at all. I like black people,arab people that live over here, I like all kinds of people. But no I do not like the enemy. These people over there are who we are at war with right now. The majority of their populations support Al Qaeda and all the other terrorist orgaizations that attack isreal. Me not liking these people has nothing to do with their race. I just dont like people that support/defend terrorists and everyone that believe in their causes.

We are at war with the muslims, plain and simple. Its this political correct crap that makes us look weak to them. All they understand is power. If you know anything about their religion, we are their "great satan" translation Great enemy. Wether or not you are a christian, you are still lumped into this catagory as far as they are concerned.

How many of you thought it was cool to watch parades of people celabrating in the streets because Osama successfully attacked our people. In just about every arab country I might add. They hate us plain and simple. And untill we recognize this we are weak to them. I have nothing for anyone that supports or defends their cause. They are just as bad as them as far as im concerned.

This has nothing to do with racism, it has everything to do with patriotism. We are war, I know everything seems fine over here, but if we do not take care of this problem we will be looking at a big problem in the future. Thats all im saying.
    I wasnt aware 'we' were at war with turkey, pakistan india and egypt....
    thanks for letting me know. hey did you say ragheads??? where do i get my rifle and grenades at? they are all totaly evil. the way they march there goats around and sit in the mountains. those bastards. the way that half of them dont know anything about the west unti it kicks down thier door, takes them away strips them and fingers thier anus's.
    dude im all for hunting for people like osama and terrorists but your generalising quite a bit. making big statements about the majority of the arab world. you in the US military? im in a different army and when working with marines especially they seem to be a little brain washed into the whole 'THEY are the enemy' ****.

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    The high BA% is the reason for the pain....the high % of sickness is most likely due to a roller coaster plasma level of test. There really is zero advantages to sust over a single-estered test. Yes, of course it works, but it does not work "better" like some people try to imply. it's merely testosterone , and it's a blend of esters that can only allow one to make the best of a bad situation. If santa dropped some sust in my Xmas stocking, I might use it.....no, scratch that....not even then. There really is no point to using it over a single-estered test.

If someone can pose any single advantage, I'm all ears, and this doesn't mean some BS testamonial. I mean a logical explanation.
    Poor Einstein.........the guy still thinks Santa is real.............. J/k! LOL

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member

you dumb shiit! we are not at war with muslims can we ban people due to just plain ignorance??

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i thought sus was great until i tried a single ester. the sus worked ok but i wont use it again.

You guys are ate up. If you do not think we are at war with muslims. Im sorry that some are born with a liberal mind. Every time we have ever gave aid or help in any way to any muslim coutry it has came back to bite us in the azz. Its all the innocent goat people in pakistan kdog that are hiding all the top Al Quedea guys and Taliban right now. They have refuge with these goat people as you call them. Have you guys not done any research on the muslim religion???? I have and its pretty plain and simple, by there religions definition we are their enemy. You guys even know why you here them calling us infidels on the news. We are non believers, and like their dumbazz phrophet said they are to kill the infidels. And to wage a war against us called the jihad. I watched a special where they went around talking to muslim people and all these parents where saying the best honor they could have is their kids to die in batttle against the infidels. All the women think its not fair they cant be warrior in the jihad.

They have declared war on us over and over again. Go back to your rainbow liberal lala land. Dumbazz's. Come back when you actually know what the He11 you are talking about.

Its people like you that make this country weak. A collective body of bunch of ingorant weak minded people is gonna carry this country real far.

You have a strong opinion but no real clue as to what you are talking about.

Egypt like most other arab coutrys support the palastinian terrrorist and their organizations. They are scum bags the same as you guys.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You guys are ate up. If you do not think we are at war with muslims. Im sorry that some are born with a liberal mind. Every time we have ever gave aid or help in any way to any muslim coutry it has came back to bite us in the azz. Its all the innocent goat people in pakistan kdog that are hiding all the top Al Quedea guys and Taliban right now. They have refuge with these goat people as you call them. Have you guys not done any research on the muslim religion???? I have and its pretty plain and simple, by there religions definition we are their enemy. You guys even know why you here them calling us infidels on the news. We are non believers, and like their dumbazz phrophet said they are to kill the infidels. And to wage a war against us called the jihad. I watched a special where they went around talking to muslim people and all these parents where saying the best honor they could have is their kids to die in batttle against the infidels. All the women think its not fair they cant be warrior in the jihad.

They have declared war on us over and over again. Go back to your rainbow liberal lala land. Dumbazz's. Come back when you actually know what the He11 you are talking about.

Its people like you that make this country weak. A collective body of bunch of ingorant weak minded people is gonna carry this country real far.

You have a strong opinion but no real clue as to what you are talking about.

Egypt like most other arab coutrys support the palastinian terrrorist and their organizations. They are scum bags the same as you guys.
    you turned a thread into **** real quick. First off, do you honestly think kirachi sus is made by some "dirty" arab or muslim? Do you honestly think they do not have controlled labs over there just like we do in the US?

how about Infar Cyctahoh made in russia, I guess those dirty commy bastards are trying to poison us also

why not ask a legitimate question without making racial judgements against a religion or a group of people.

If you want to start a political thread about how you hate "dirty Arabs" or what ever you want to call anybody else who isnt up to your standard then go do in the political forum or in the lounge.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

LOL I get your point. Actually if you read through all the posts Einstein clarified that for me. I was under the impression that Sustanon had to be dirty because I seen alot more posts about Sustanon flu then I did Test Flu or anything. Einstein said that the reason so many people get sick is they dont take it properly. Letting their plasma levels go up and down. It made sence to me.

Quake is offline Member

Can't say either way

I've used it, it worked. I have little cycle experience so comparisons are impossible. So like or dislike, I don't know.

Dude im not a racist at all. I like black people
    Sorry to flame, but you are a racist!!

I like black people is as racist as you can be,
    their not BLACK PEOPLE they are PEOPLE!!!
    (My ex-girlfriend did her thesis social geography on this topic: People saying that they are not racist because they claim to have friends that are black, italian etc.!)

Just so you know with the "Arabs" you are talking about knowing how "clean" they are --> They invented math, the first alphabet (thus civilization), laws, and formulated Various Physics Theories!

Even today they are still considered as the people with the highest IQ average and a lot of scientists/doctors come from there...

So don't be so ignorant next time!!

Ontopic: Once Again Einstein is the man (I agree totally with what he said)!!

Greets
    Kingofmasters

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey be careful ,I just read a post by Sustman. You may hurt his feelings being he loves sus lol. Maybe he will rethink ..

I know exactly what you are saying Kingofmasters. I have researched their culture. They where the first civilized culture. Its just too bad they havnt progressed any further than they did 2,000 years ago.What they have progressed with is all do to westernized countrys coming over there and drilling oil. If it wasnt for oil they would starve even more. The whole clean thing just this simple. How many of you guys dont like the idea of using Mexican Vet because it supposedly not up to par with other labs. Would you purposely eat at a resturant where the nastiest people in town worked at. Or would you at least eat somewhere where everyone looked clean. Im a Germaphobe. I get grossed out pretty easy thats why I dont like the Idea of Arabs working in a sweaty factory making something Im gonna put in my body.

Just because I call black people black does not in anyway mean me or anyone that says that is a racist. What kind of logic is that????? How else would I have worded that to where you would know what I was talking about without saying that.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    im with you anhydro on the arab subject. also i have quite a few friends who are black and they call white people "white people". its just a simple way to catorgerize people. as for the arabs, after i saw them dancing in the streete and celebrating because there were many dead and bloody americans, well i say nuke them.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    I never had any problems with sust. i did it for my first cycle, even though most people are against sus for your first cycle. i got pretty good results, and didnt get sick at all.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Don't like Sus, take test any day over that sh$t.

My second Testosterone cycle was Sustanon /Deca /Reforvit-B. I didnt even take the Sustanon like I was suppose to ,I took I amp every 3 days. And I had no problems with it. Actually the real problem I had with Sustanon I was mistaken and uninformed. Einstein once again cleared that up for me. I had good results from the stuff as well.

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    I have never had problems with sustanon 250, I used the organon brand made in pakistan... good stuff but I would probably go with Enenthate next time, I think sticking with one ester instead of four is a much better idea for keeping test levels consistant.

Paingain is offline Banned
    I think sustanon sucks compared to a single ester. And as far as the arabs go, nuke those fuc*ers, you think if I was over there I would try to decipher the good from the bad, just to wind up getting plugged? I got boys over there right now, and you wouldnt believe some of the shi* they tell me, we just dont hear about 75% of it. Rascism my ass

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Although it is multi estered I enjoyed my results off of sust a lot. I have also run test prop and didn't find them to hold a huge difference in results. I think sust is fine but an unnecessary inconvenience for most. I will be using it next cycle, but I also am making it myself and will be adjusting some ester levels to help it stay more stable.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Will take TEst E anyday over sust - blood levels stay steady = less sides = better gains

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information