D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

Newbies 1st cycle

hey,im new to the board whats up everyone gonna be my first cycle if everything goes well and i can afford it with 150$
    what you think

week 1-6 or week 1-8
    250mg of test cyp or enathate or sus250
    week 1-4 dbol 15mg-20

followed by clomid and proviron start of the cycle???

few questions since im a first timer,possible to get gyno? because novadex is kinda pricey will proviron do the job as a anti e ,start taking it everyday with my cycle

im looking to gain a few good lbs 10-15lbs while continuing to lose bf,
    i appreciate your help
    here is a pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbies 1st cycle-week5.jpg  

4plates is offline Banned
    i think you will be very dissapointed with that cycle ,if its going to be you first bump the cyp to 400-500 mg wk and add some deca @400 mg wk and run it for 8 wks minimum.bump the dbol up to 35 mg wk 1-4.
    im not a big fan of test only cycles , i feel that the only thing gained is water weight and it will go away post cycle,even with clomid theripy.
    save some money and do it right!

Gear101 is offline Member
    plates right on the money.... you have a good base just make sure that your cycle is a good one.. and how old are you????

18,i dont wanna look at age

so how about this
    week250mg of Test anathate or cyp or sus250 a week 1-8 week 1-4 dbol 20mg
    followed by clomid therapy

what about side effects,am i more prone to it as a 1st timer and also novadex and arimidex is pricey

how about proviron will it do good,take it at the start of the cycle til the end?

how much you think im looking to spend ?
    Last edited by D00fy; 03-02-2002 at 08:05 AM.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    18's too young man. there's even guys that are 21 and don't juice because its still kinda young.

believe me, there's good reasons why people wait.

welcome to the board!

:/ <(SMACKS HIMSELF)>

well you don't have to get violent! lol

Gear101 is offline Member
    sorry bro your to young the only thing i'll help you out with is that.. don't do gear at your age... trust me wait 2-3 years

cool i hope by than i have my own place so i can order gear instead of looking for local sources also i dont wanna get ripped or custom seized hehe

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

preaching...........

we can tell you that youre too young until we run out of breath, and you may not, probably wont listen. that being said, you will be very dissapointed in that cycle, especially if its your 1st one. like all of the above bros said, wait......... but since you probably arent going to, i would go with 4 p's advice. keep it simple, and extremely basic.

test enanthate - 500mg/week split into 2 shots, say monday and thursday
    40 mg dbol ed weeks1-4
    proviron 50mg ed throughout cycle
    clomid therapy-300mg/day1
    100mg/days2-10
    50mg/days11-21

peace bb79

how much does that look like $$

okay what about a DBOL only cycle

just for 1-4weeks?? 2weeks on 2weeks off ,just to put some strength and muscle

novadex or proviron needed? or i need both......

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Hey brother, what about just EATING and LIFTING? You're 18, you should wait a few years, maybe as many as 3 years from what the VETS on the board will tell you.

Just lift and eat right now, your body will grow.

dbol only is a waste of time and money..........and since you only want to part with 150$ i dont think you want to waste it do ya? not flaming you bro, just a simple observation. look into other options.

peace bb79

okay thx,il save my $ and try to get a better cycle later

hopefully about 3-4 years later................ ok? you have a great base there, i would try and improve on that first.

peace bro bb79

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Just like everyone else said, your too young. Your younger then me (19.5) and I'm waiting for another year or so. Train hard and eat hard for another 3-4 years, and then rethink whether you even want to take AS. Buy then you might see some amazing results from just a good diet and good training.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Actually I take that back..."Buy then you might see some amazing results..."

BY THEN YOU WILL 100% SEE AMAZING RESULTS !!!

With good training and good diet!

what made you guys juice

dang i mean i suck at gaining seriously i do ,lifting for 2yrs and the only improvement i made was setting a base structural figure without muscle wtf

LBM was 140 now its 145 since september wtf wtf wtf wtf,i am 160 like 15lbs fat

LIFE IS A BITCH and STEAK AND POTATOE aint helping

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    dude, eat a lot. you have to eat a ton, get your water, sleep, and lift with intensity. I'm making gains after my cycle by paying special attention to my form in the gym, breaking through the pain barrier on my last sets for an exercise, and timing my eating. Make sure you get some simple sugars in your system right after workout, i go with apple juice ~40g, and nail about 40-60g of protein within 30 minutes of finishing. Do this everytime you lift. Eat 6-8 small meals a day. You look like a hardgainer from the pics, you've been lifting for a while, you've gained some muscle, and you still ahve a six pack. I think you'd benefit a ton from eating right. Some people say diet is 70% of the whole package. hindsight is 20/20 and I wish I'd waited to juice after I had mastered all the other aspects of lifting and what works and doesn't for me. it takes maturity to sit in front of the computer, look at everyone's avatars, pics, etc. and put off doing a cycle because you still have a ton to gain naturally. all I can say is in the end you'll be happier and have a much more quality physique. regardless, the cycle you've outlined is too little. you'd probably get similar gains from eating more and using creatine.

For a month, try out some of the things I've pointed out. Great sources of protein that I've found edible are eggs, steak, chicken, tuna, milk, soy nuts, and supplements. Remember that you ain't going to gain weight and build muscle without eating carbs and fat. If you are indeed a hardgainer, your goal should be putting in a crapload of "healthy" calories with an emphasis on protein and good carbs and fats over the course of the day in 6-8 seperate meals. okay, i'm going to stop now.

:/ all this eating and i took december/jan off and i blew up like 20lbs,have 15lbs more of fat to lose
    those pics were takin before DECEMBER2001 before i took time of and binged

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    All that and pull up your damn pants

heh

Im a hard gainer like you man, trust me its not easy gaining!!
    though, I found eating a lot of eggs and taking creatine does slowly fill me out. boil 4 eggs and through in your lunch with the other stuff. chicken also helps me a great deal too.

growing is all about eating, how well you workout determines if it goes to fat or muscle!!

how's your eating right now?? describe!

hammerhead is offline Member
    I'm a hard-gainer as welll and I know exactly what you're feeling. I got so tired of my friends all getting bigger while I just worked hard to maintain what little bit i'd gotten. When I was your age I could eat a horse everyday and not gain one damn ounce. I juiced and it didn't do as much as I thought it would.
    I did a controlled diet of high-protein (counting the grams of protein, carbos and fat everyday) when I was 32 and it did way way more for me in terms of gains than the juice did. Golden is right on the money - you really really should focus on diet and routine for awhile - if you do eat a controlled diet and work out on a schedule you will be amazed - blown away - by how much of a difference it will make.
    If you're like I was and you've already made up your mind to do the juice then at least do it right. I'm doing my first cycle right now - i'm a little heavier than you but still - those doses you're talking about will be a huge huge disappointment. You should take a "testosterone imposter" like Deca or Equipoise and stack it with the d-bol. I'd take no less than 6 d-bols a day for no more than 6 weeks. I'd take no less than 400mg/week of Deca or no less than 100mg EOD of Equip. I'm no veteran and i'm not going to suggest a cycle - i'm only saying that from experience as a newbie myself those doses you listed will be a major disappointment. I'm doing 400mg/week of Deca and 20mg/day of d-bol right now and i'm disappointed with it big time. If I could do it over again i'd double the d-bol i'm taking.
    Gool luck bro keep us posted I hope you don't juice just yet

Cleanboy03 is offline New Member

D00fy

D00fy - Are you really dedicated enough to do a cycle? If you get frustrated with not making any gains, work on your diet, your sleep other stuff and see if you can hold up that for 6 weeks. You said that you took a couple months off lifting, and just drank.

Thread Information