Thread: Pain

Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation Pain

okay im trying to decide between Test Enth and Test Prop I want to train as much as possible with he juice in effect so Prop is good so I was thinking about taking it but the more I research the more I see that Prop is painful really painful so im looking for people who have used this before... This is going to be a lean cycle another reason for Prop.... so whats ur verdict... how painful is it to use... I would be taking 100mg ED

P.S im not used to needles yet thats why... if its like a small pain I dont mind but this one guy said he was limping for two weeks until he got used to it....pls any info would be helpful

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Obviously Test E you could get away with 2x a week.

yeah but I dont mind injecting allot I dont want to be limping around and being to obvious that im on something... anyone that has used it how painful was it

Decat is offline Junior Member
    I am also trying to decide this.

well im starting in about a month so if you do it b4 me tell me how it turn out and if I do it b4 you I will let you know Bro

dumblucky is offline Member
    it depends on what kind of prop youi get
    some is more painfull than others ..
    I personally would stay away from prop
    BUT I have over 100ml on hand so I have to use or trash it
    Iwont be buying it again

well im not sure how my source mixes I will ask him but what does yours feel like

well im getting it monday. and prob starting in 2-3 weeks
    going with
    Test and EQ
    Not exactly sure on the brand yet but will find out.
    And he's giving me free 20 guage needles.
    But im prob gonna go and buy 23 guage to ease the pain alittle more.
    SO I HEAR.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Since its your first cycle, no matter what you do you WILL be limping for a few days lol. For the first 3 or so weeks I had a limp after every shot on Test E, but now its nothing I don't feel it at all the next day, same for Prop. Once you're used to it theres no pain.

yeah I was gonna say 20g OUCH im gonne prolly use 23 or 25 leaning for 25.... but u need the 20 to draw the juice.... me personally I live in canada we get darts for free here....

what about cutting it with b-12 or sterile oil?

so I guess I will go with prop just stick it in my azz to ease the pain a bit

I asked the lab mod about that he is gonna send me a PM to tell me when I get it I will Pm u and tell you

awesome

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    dude.... if your limping from 100mg of prop for more than a couple days...thats some nasty crap. I have used it several times and even in the beginning I never had an issue with soreness for more than two days....

Ok let me make another question here same topic though does the PROP hurt while putting it in or only later on....personally I could stand pain later on but if it is while putting it in me then I would probably have a reflex reaction and pull it out

See I'm the other way around. Because i could take the pain then. But then I have 6 hours of training with Track.

well in my experiences with prop..... its not a pinching pain during injections ..the soreness usually came anywhere from a few minutes after injection to 30 minutes later... but thats just my experience with it and i have used it a lot.

newaza007 is offline New Member
    I recently did 100 mg Prop EOD. Could only do it for about 2 weeks. Besides the pain (which lasted 3-4 days after each shot), I was getting bad swelling in my glutes that went all the way down my legs. I don't know what the **** was going on. It was effecting my training so I stopped it. I don't know if it that particular bottle was contaminated or something.

I took a week off from the prop and then this week opened a new bottle of Prop that I had. Two days ago I injected 50 mg and had absolutely no pain at all. I'm gonna do another 50 mg today. If everything goes OK, i will up it back to 100 mg. If 100 mg from this new bottle doesn't hurt, then i'll know that the other bottle of PRop was contaminated.

See im gonna take 50 mg ED and maybe cut it with B-12 also. So hopefull this will work good.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=newaza007]I recently did 100 mg Prop EOD. Could only do it for about 2 weeks. Besides the pain (which lasted 3-4 days after each shot), I was getting bad swelling in my glutes that went all the way down my legs. I don't know what the **** was going on. It was effecting my training so I stopped it. I don't know if it that particular bottle was contaminated or something.

what newaza said is exactly what happened is happening to me. Bro, if your not used to needles and pain and limping, then you should defly not be doing prop, especially if your planning 100mg ED. Most prop is painful, unless you know how to make it yourself and decrease the BA content in it.

IMO get the Enanthate (can even go on 3-4 weeks of D-bol to jump start your cyc- im sure you have liquidex to minimize water retention)

but then again... you have to try it sometime.... prop is great! but dont let anyone tell you prop isnt painful... GOOD LUCK

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    run your syringe with the 100mg/ml(if thats youe concentration)under hot running water for about 5 to 10 min it really helps and reduces the pain and try to mix it with other oils if possible! I did this the last two days and it made a world of difference!

could anyone name the ways that I could make it less painful?

dumblucky is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    could anyone name the ways that I could make it less painful?
    do a search on prop pain

When i run prop..i run it with other things like fina or equipose if you want a lean cycle. Mixing it usually helps any soreness you might encounter. That always helps, and besides it better to stack anyways. But hey another way to look at it is... nothing good comes without sacrafice. Take your shot, right after the shot rub the area for five minutes...get the blood flowing to the area...and later that night try using a heating pad. Goodluck

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    im currently 3 days into my cycle..... im doing prop for the 1st four weeks. The 1st 2 shots were painful..... I did 100mg/ml and cut it with 1cc(1000mcg's) of B12. After injection i slightly rubbed it - 30 minutes later it got sore..... and it's been like that for 1-2 days now.

The 3rd day/injection - i did 100mg witht he B12 again..... but i rubbed it real good and so far there isn't that much pain. I'm going to go take a nice warm shower tho and then put a heating pad on it. This injection CAN'T get sore...... i injected it into my thigh and tomorrow is leg day! *shrugs*

If you want less water retention - and if you want it to kick in faster..... go with prop. If you want less frequent injections and less pain after injection - go with enth.

IMHO - suck it up, be a man, and take the pain. BTW - it doesn't hurt injecting it - it's after the injection thats sore.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Is the Pain bad enough that you have trouble walking?
    I'm gonna be doing the same but 50mg ED, and cutting it with B-12 or possible more oil.

Hey Decat I got done talking to the LAB MOD he told me that he recomends cutting the Prop with 1cc of B12... he also said that you shouldnt use prop if this is your first cycle... I think im gonna go with Enth 2x week till I can get used to injections (this is my first cycle )

Sounds good but I'm going with Prop. Taking my chances.
    I'll let you know how it turns out here in about 2 weeks.
    thks

newaza007 is offline New Member
    My biggest problem with the prop pain is that it effects my squat workouts after i inject in the glute. My glute is so sore and swollen that i can barely put my socks on in the morning, never mind squat.....lol.

I therefore just try to time my injections so that it works around my squat workout. For example, I like to inject after my squat workout.......i would never inject the day before I squat.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive done a few dufferent kinds of prop that doesnt hurt.

Thread Information