mrmanners is offline Junior Member

Cypiotest 250 by Denkall fake? Please help!

How do I tell. I might as well be on fu*kin clomid right now! My sex drive is about as good.
    Diet is right on as is sleep, strength gains are allright as is vascularity.
    I just switched from brovel to this stuff 2 weeks ago as I ran out of the brovel.
    What should I do? Quit the **** cycle? Try to score new test? I just moved and know nobody at the gyms here?

Icould post a picture of it it is a brown label with white writing on the vial.

I really need some advice, M

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    post a pic.

Clarkk is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro,

Need more info. What Brovel were you taking, for how long, how much. The Denkall cypiotest is a long acting ester like Enthanate. It takes four to six weeks to build up in your system. There are pictures on the manufactures website and you can look up the batch numbers. You probably need some prop or d-bol until the Cypiotest builds up. Need more info though. I am on the same stuff now in week five.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    clarkks right. takes 4-6 weeks for the long acting esthers to really start kickin. when running these long esthers its best to have a kickstart at the beggining of your cycle to jumpstart some growth. using prop or dbol weeks 1-4 has always satisfied me. next time, run prop ed at 75mg for the first 4 weeks and you'll begin seeing results by week 3. as for your gear now, just give it some time

wbfchampion is offline Banned
    I have heard good comments about the Cypiotest 250 (50mg prop, 200mg enth). Hope it works great for you...

Clarkk is offline Junior Member
    wbfchampion I have heard good comments about the Cypiotest 250 (50mg prop, 200mg enth). Hope it works great for you...

Your probably thinking if Denkall Test 400 that is a blend of Cypionate , Enthanate and Propionate . The Denkall Cypiotest 250 is Cypionate only. Its a longer ester than Enthanate.

wbfchampion is offline Banned
    You are correct... I was thinking of Ara-Test 2500...

Thread Information