Thread: AS Damage

GODstatus is offline Junior Member

AS Damage

I am months away from my 1st cycle (I'm 22) and I am interested to learn more about the long term affects from AS.

Is it true that after stopping my intake of AS, completely, that my natural test production will be ruined for life, I won't be able to grow much more naturally, and I will never be able to work out at an intense level ??

Any info that can be provided is helpful to all.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Did you use Nolva and Clomid post cycle? Are your nuts normal size?

Didn't even start the cycle yet bro, I'm just curious about the long term affects. But, yes of course I will use proper PCT

Oh, no man clomid jumpstarts your nuts to natural production. If youre that worried about it you could get HCG and run it during the cycle so your natural production doesnt cease.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    run hcg throughout if you are worried. I am adding hcg to my 2nd cycle. With proper pct your test levels will bounce back to normal.

Thanks

Thanks guys , I was just reading some old posts from AS users and there was some depressing ****. It seems when one is off that everything goes down hill and you are a completely different person.

HCG ? Sweet , I research that

Quote Originally Posted by GODstatus
    I was just reading some old posts from AS users and there was some depressing ****. It seems when one is off that everything goes down hill and you are a completely different person.
    Yeah thats cuz people dont do any PCT... thats what gives steroid users a bad image.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    also man go to the doc before and after a cycle to have everything checked to make sure your **** is right. imo that would be smart plus it gives you something to go by

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Heres the thing with not being able to grow naturally after using steroids . You as an athlete should allready exhausted your natural potential to the point where it would be nearly impossibleto pack any more weight. If you havnt done this you shouldnt even do steroids. A person can really do alot naturally with proper nutrition/exercise/supplements. If you havnt you really are jumping the gun. Steroids isnt even really a quick fix. If you put a certain amount of enhanced muscle on you. You have to keep cycling to even keep it. That is why people say pretty much yu cant grow after taking steroids.

I have heard of a person messsing up his HTPA with even one cycle. But Im sure people on here would agree that is not the norm. But it is possible!!! But like the others said above HCG is good for keeping the testicles in good condition.

Quake is offline Member
    Think about your cycle. The first time you use test your body will not be used to the levels you are putting in. I've started back training about 6 months now and ran a cycle 3 months after starting which was way too early. I cut the cycle short and just did it for 4 weeks, but I think this may be a benefit for my body. I plan to run cycles at regular intervals starting next summer and will run my first 3 cycles for 4 weeks a time plus proper pct, I think if I make cycles regular my body may become used to the regularity in long term ways and so hopefully this may result in less long term AS damage. It's all theory, but I think it's worth a go. I plan to, after the first 3 cycles, increase the next cycle by 2 weeks so it will be a 6 week cycle, follow this for 3 cycles before increasing by 2 weeks again, and so on. Just an idea you may want to think about or look in to. Best of luck!

Thread Information