No water retention :( Need advice

I'm nearly done with my tren , test, deca cycle

I only ran test enanthate at 250mg/wk and deca at 400mg/wk.

I've gained around only 10lbs and nearly finished the cycle. BTW I was taking nolvadex at 10mg/ed

The problem is I was expecting some water retention and some gain in weight. Instead I look much better and ripped, but I was after more water retention and strength gains. Could it be the nolva that deprived me of this?

I'de also like to add that my diet while on has been a bulking diet, consisting of high calories, high carbs, high protein and low fat. I drink about 4-5 litres of water/day also.

However, I don't think my body could cope with the extra calories because I sweat like a mofo. Ever since I started taking in over 4000 calories/day my body seemed to be sweating it all off.

For example. After just one intense set at the gym, i'm already soaked and I'm not even taking clenbuterol ?

Is this normal? Has anyone else experienced this?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you cut up on your bulking diet then you definately did not eat enough to bulk. That was a light cycle but it would put some mass on some. Was this your first?? Even with nolvadex you should still gain a little water retention. Not all of the water retention/bloat is caused by estrogen. Some is caused by increased phosphacreatine production. If all you gained is ten pounds on your cycle. Odd are you are not gonna keep very much. Most of ten pounds should be water.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    If you cut up on your bulking diet then you definately did not eat enough to bulk. That was a light cycle but it would put some mass on some. Was this your first?? Even with nolvadex you should still gain a little water retention. Not all of the water retention/bloat is caused by estrogen. Some is caused by increased phosphacreatine production. If all you gained is ten pounds on your cycle. Odd are you are not gonna keep very much. Most of ten pounds should be water.
    No man, it ain't my 1st cycle. I've lost count of the cycles i've done. That's why this cycle confuses me.

Yep, I gained about 10lbs, but my body composition has changed a lot. My muscles, especially in the arm area are a lot bigger, and I dropped a ****load of fat while on the first 8 weeks of tren mixed with clenbuterol . (Now i'm on week 14).

Maybe this will shed some light: (Pretty strange cycle, but I thought i'de experiment a bit this time)

Weeks 1-8 150mg Hexabolon - (Similar to Parabolan )- and yes it's real )
    with clenbuterol ed.
    Weeks 1-14 Deca Durabolin - 400mg/wk
    Weeks 8-14 Iranian Test Enanthate - only 250mg/wk
    Nolva 10mg/ed

Anhydro I have been eating approx 5000 cals/day
    200 grams of protein/day. The problem is i've been walking everyday to work in the hot sun (approx 1 hour a day). I think this might also be a factor in why I still look a bit ripped. Basically i've been doing cardio everyday since the beginning of my cycle in temperatures of over 40 degrees centigrade. I think that's over 100 degrees farenheit.

I've got a lot of experience with dieting.

BTW The only time I bloat up like a mofo and gain weight is when i'm on d-bol and over 750mg of test a week.

I'm seriously thinking of continuing my cycle for another 8 weeks and upping the test to 750mg-1g/week and stopping the deca . So basically I will add another 2 months to my cycle with test only. What do you think?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Toenail Juice Z
    Anhydro I have been eating approx 5000 cals/day
    200 grams of protein/day.
    WTF dude, 200g protein a day isnt $hit. Thats 800 calories.

5000-800=4200 protein-less calories

Lets say for your "low fat" diet you ate 200g/day

thats another 1800 calories

4200-1800=2400 calories

600 GRAMS OF CARBS A DAY?

I think you need a little more protein bro. Try around 400g/day

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    WTF dude, 200g protein a day isnt $hit. Thats 800 calories.

5000-800=4200 protein-less calories

Lets say for your "low fat" diet you ate 200g/day

thats another 1800 calories

4200-1800=2400 calories

600 GRAMS OF CARBS A DAY?

I think you need a little more protein bro. Try around 400g/day
    Carbs have been pretty high though.

400grams is a ****load. 1g-1.5g/pound of bodyweight I always thought was enough. And i'm only 195lbs 5ft 11"

Still dude.. 1 to 1.5g protein is a good rule of thumb NATURALLY

When on the schhhit, you need a lot more. At least 2g per pound.

You must either be taking in a $hitload of fat or your calories count is wrong.

1g protein=4 calories
    1g carbs= 4 calories
    1g fat = 9 calories

It sounded like you where disapointed with the weight you gained. I read it wrong.

AandF is right if you are bulking then its good to eat alot of protein. But your cycle and diet is confusing me. On one hand it looks like your doing a cutting cycle but then you eating a bulking diet. Probally a high carb diet. Right?? It would be hard to get that many calories without them.

Is the purpose of extending your cycle to bulk now???

Did you take Clen everyday for 8 weeks?????

I agree that protein should have made up a higher % of your cals.
    At the end of the day, if you're not gaining, you're expending more calories than you're taking in. Keep in mind that tren is a fairly potent lipolytic agent, and the clen also speeds up metabolism a great deal. You say you're much more cut, so you probably gained a significant amount more LBM than the scale says, as you've dropped bf too

Did you take Clen everyday for 8 weeks?????
    yep, i lost a ton of bf.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    for the bloat you can use ldex .25mg ED
    And yes I must agree with the rest of the guys that your protein intake was not that high. You have to eat everything in sight(assuming its a "clean" diet).

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I agree that protein should have made up a higher % of your cals.
    At the end of the day, if you're not gaining, you're expending more calories than you're taking in. Keep in mind that tren is a fairly potent lipolytic agent, and the clen also speeds up metabolism a great deal. You say you're much more cut, so you probably gained a significant amount more LBM than the scale says, as you've dropped bf too

Yeah, this must be it. I think your right on.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Same thing happens to me on TEST. I've even upped my test dosage to almost 1g and still I haven't gained one single ounce of water. I never get bloated on test for some reason.....

It sounded like you where disapointed with the weight you gained. I read it wrong.

AandF is right if you are bulking then its good to eat alot of protein. But your cycle and diet is confusing me. On one hand it looks like your doing a cutting cycle but then you eating a bulking diet. Probally a high carb diet. Right?? It would be hard to get that many calories without them.

Is the purpose of extending your cycle to bulk now???
    Yep that's the purpose. A little bit of extra bulk.

stitch1967 is offline Member
    This post has some good info. Thx for starting it Toenail

Cisco is offline Junior Member
    Shouldnt you be running the test enanthate at a higher doasge then the deca ?

Quote Originally Posted by Toenail Juice Z
    No man, it ain't my 1st cycle. I've lost count of the cycles i've done. That's why this cycle confuses me.

Yep, I gained about 10lbs, but my body composition has changed a lot. My muscles, especially in the arm area are a lot bigger, and I dropped a ****load of fat while on the first 8 weeks of tren mixed with clenbuterol . (Now i'm on week 14).

Maybe this will shed some light: (Pretty strange cycle, but I thought i'de experiment a bit this time)

Weeks 1-8 150mg Hexabolon - (Similar to Parabolan )- and yes it's real )
    with clenbuterol ed.
    Weeks 1-14 Deca Durabolin - 400mg/wk
    Weeks 8-14 Iranian Test Enanthate - only 250mg/wk
    Nolva 10mg/ed

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco
    Shouldnt you be running the test enanthate at a higher doasge then the deca?
    emm not really. I was looking for more quality LBM and less sides. The only reason I added the test was to avoid deca dick and boost the gains a bit. I regret it now though, coz gains were obviously not enough.

Although I'm happy with the way I look now, I didn't intend for the Brad Pitt Style body

I WANT MORE SIZE (QUALITY SIZE)

Eat More Food (quality Food)

Thread Information