Thread: Cycle opinions

gixxer600 is offline Member

Cycle opinions

Well, I'm going to be starting another cycle in about a month or so and I already went shopping for all my gear. This is what I ended up buying, 3 bottles of QFS prop 100, 1 bottle of PVL sus 400 (which my source gave me for bing a good customer!! ), 60 50mg Winny tabs, and 1 bottle of liquid Clen . Plus all my clomids and Nolva for PCT as well.

This is what I was thinking:

Weeks 1-12 : 1 shot of Prop Monday and Friday
    Weeks 1-12 : 1 shot of Sus 400 on Wednesdays
    Weeks 6-12 : 50mg Winny Everyday
    Clen during PCT

I wouldn't think this would be a problem, it looks pretty alright with me but for some reason, I can't help to feel that I should throw in some Deca , EQ, or Tren in there as well. What do you all think??

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxer600
    Well, I'm going to be starting another cycle in about a month or so and I already went shopping for all my gear. This is what I ended up buying, 3 bottles of QFS prop 100, 1 bottle of PVL sus 400 (which my source gave me for bing a good customer!! ), 60 50mg Winny tabs, and 1 bottle of liquid Clen . Plus all my clomids and Nolva for PCT as well.

This is what I was thinking:

Weeks 1-12 : 1 shot of Prop Monday and Friday
    Weeks 1-12 : 1 shot of Sus 400 on Wednesdays
    Weeks 6-12 : 50mg Winny Everyday
    Clen during PCT

I wouldn't think this would be a problem, it looks pretty alright with me but for some reason, I can't help to feel that I should throw in some Deca, EQ, or Tren in there as well. What do you all think??
    What cycle number is this? Prop needs to be shot ED, Sus shot atleast EOD(sus has prop in it so I would just chose one of the two) What are your goals? Deca =Mass, EQ=cutter, Tren =cutter...If you run Sus I would use winny weeks 10-15 IMO..

Well actually, its my third cycle. I've never used winny before but I've read how bad it can be on your joints. Thats why I was considering the Deca . As far as the Sus, it didn't cost me anything so I just figured I could capitalize the prop in there. The Sus 400 has 125mg of prop in it. From what I have been reading, Prop should preferably be shot ED, but EOD should still be efficient. My other cycles were both bulking cycles.

any other opinions??

I would the sus then since it was free. Shoot it EOD and use the winny weeks 10-15(sus weeks 1-12) and you could throw in the the deca at 200mg EW just to help with joints...

hurricanejujitsu is offline Junior Member
    Get a gixxer 1000 bro... jjk, at least u got a zook!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    I would the sus then since it was free. Shoot it EOD and use the winny weeks 10-15(sus weeks 1-12) and you could throw in the the deca at 200mg EW just to help with joints...
    sus weeks 1-12? he has 1 bottle....unless its the supersized 100ml bottle he needs to save it for another cycle..he will need more than 3 bottles of prop, im assuming those are 10ml bottles cuz thats the way prop likes to come...his cycle outlined in the beginning of this thread is one of the worst cycles i have seen, and it's his third! he needs to research

Its my first time using single a ester test. The Prop does come in 10ml bottles. Whats the prob with that cycle?? I layed out what I thought I should do from the research I HAVE done. So Asymmetrical, if prop should be shot at least EOD, and Winny ED whats the problem then? That may also be why I asked for peoples opinions. If you dont want help a brother, don't bother because I'm sure there are people here that will. And Kronik, thanks for your thought but I do only have one bottle of the sus 400. But I think I will run the winny weeks 9-14. I'm assuming youre supposed to run test a couple of weeks longer than the Winny but I have read mixed things about it.

Hurricane, I ride a 2003 "ALSTARE".

Its my first time using single a ester test. The Prop does come in 10ml bottles. Whats the prob with that cycle?? I layed out what I thought I should do from the research I HAVE done. So Asymmetrical, if prop should be shot at least EOD, and Winny ED whats the problem then? That may also be why I asked for peoples opinions. If you dont want help a brother, don't bother because I'm sure there are people here that will. And Kronik, thanks for your thought but I do only have one bottle of the sus 400. But I think I will run the winny weeks 9-14. I'm assuming youre supposed to run test a couple of weeks longer than the Winny but I have read mixed things about it.
    ok, right on the prop eod, although i prefer ed, you can run eod....lay your cycle out again pls and we take another look

just scroll to the top of the screen. The only difference is winny weeks 9-14. But I might want to throw in some deca and/or Eq. (thats a hell of a lot of shots every week!!) I think Asymmetrical is right. I'm picking up another bottle of prop in about an hour. I don't have quite enough. If someone could lay it out better for me, go right a head I'm totally open to suggestions. Thanks for your help

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    ok, right on the prop eod, although i prefer ed, you can run eod....lay your cycle out again pls and we take another look
    I agree. That cycle you layed out was horrible!!! Plus you do not have enough gear!

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I agree. That cycle you layed out was horrible!!!
    right on.....i came off a little harsh on the brother but no mercy for a 3rd cycle.......gixxer, re-lay your cycle out again with dosages, anti-e's, and we will take another look

This is what I have:
    4 10ml bottles of QFS Prop 100
    60 50mg Winny Tabs
    1 bottle of PVL SUS 400
    100 Nolva 20mg
    100 Clomid

I also have a bottle of liquid clen as well. Should I add something else as well??

This is what I have:
    4 10ml bottles of QFS Prop 100
    60 50mg Winny Tabs
    1 bottle of PVL SUS 400
    100 Nolva 20mg
    100 Clomid

I also have a bottle of liquid clen as well. Should I add something else as well??
    ok.... i would add eq to this or fina, but a prop/win cycle not that bad either
    1-10 100mg/eod
    5-10 50mgwin/ed
    1-12 20mg noln/ed
    10-12 clomid 3 days after last prop shot

I can get my hands on anything. How do you suggest I take the fina, eod as well? I thought that maybe EQ would have been better because of the stress Winny puts on joints. (drying them out)

ok.... i would add eq to this or fina, but a prop/win cycle not that bad either
    1-10 100mg/eod
    5-10 50mgwin/ed
    1-12 20mg noln/ed
    10-12 clomid 3 days after last prop shot
    Now that looks good!!!!!

I can get my hands on anything. How do you suggest I take the fina, eod as well? I thought that maybe EQ would have been better because of the stress Winny puts on joints. (drying them out)
    I wouldn't add fina. Stick with what he layed out for you....

Thanks bro, I think I might just do that. I've only had experience with Sus, test e and d-bols, it's my first cutter so I apoligize for all the questions. But I do have one more for the road. Clen during cycle or during PCT?
    I've read the handbook but I'm trying to compare what people here think as opposed to what my source tells me. He's telling me to do it while I'm on but I'm sure my BP is going to be through the roof as it is.

sus weeks 1-12? he has 1 bottle....unless its the supersized 100ml bottle he needs to save it for another cycle..he will need more than 3 bottles of prop, im assuming those are 10ml bottles cuz thats the way prop likes to come...his cycle outlined in the beginning of this thread is one of the worst cycles i have seen, and it's his third! he needs to research
    If you look at his first post he says he only has 3 prop and 1 sus(not enough gear according to my calclations). He has enough prop for 30 injections doing it EOD that is only approx. 8.5 weeks(that is if the bottles are full and/or he doesn't waste any). The the sus is 400mg/ml, 20 injections, 1/2ml each doing it EOD that is approx. 6 weeks(if bottle is full and doesn't waste any). He was leading me to believe that he did not want to do ED injections(since he wanted to shot prop EOD) that is why I suggested the sus(since he didn't have enough anyway and still had to order more). Now he is saying he has 4 bottles prop(which is a totally different scenerio now).

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    If you look at his first post he says he only has 3 prop and 1 sus(not enough gear according to my calclations). He has enough prop for 30 injections doing it EOD that is only approx. 8.5 weeks(that is if the bottles are full and/or he doesn't waste any). The the sus is 400mg/ml, 20 injections, 1/2ml each doing it EOD that is approx. 6 weeks(if bottle is full and doesn't waste any). He was leading me to believe that he did not want to do ED injections(since he wanted to shot prop EOD) that is why I suggested the sus(since he didn't have enough anyway and still had to order more). Now he is saying he has 4 bottles prop(which is a totally different scenerio now).
    true, he did go from 3-4 bottles....hmm

My calculations may not be exact but they are close anyway...

dumblucky is offline Member
    I dont think using 1 shot of sus every week would hurt ..would it Imean test is test and the rest of the esters in the sust have decent half lives
    I say throw it in once a week
    Unless you plan on buying more in the future(which I wouldnt [I dislike sust])

I wouldn't waste Sust by running it once a week. To me your throwing money out the window.

well, I did have three bottles of prop. I'm not confused nor am I trying to confuse anyone. My source lives at the end of my street. I can get anything within half hour. So I do have four bottles now. As far as throwing money out the window, not really. It was given to me. He has been a good friend of mine for a while. I was thinking the same thing Dumblucky was. Test is test in my opinion and the rest of the esters have some decent half lives. I don't plan on doing a full Sus cycle ever again anyways. I figure I may as well use it. Why waste it. But enough said. I pretty much know what I have to do. But does anyone have an opinion to my clen question?? Thanks for all your help bros!

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I wouldn't waste Sust by running it once a week. To me your throwing money out the window.
    agreed....save it for the next

tinytool is offline Junior Member
    well, I did have three bottles of prop. I'm not confused nor am I trying to confuse anyone. My source lives at the end of my street. I can get anything within half hour. So I do have four bottles now. As far as throwing money out the window, not really. It was given to me. He has been a good friend of mine for a while. I was thinking the same thing Dumblucky was. Test is test in my opinion and the rest of the esters have some decent half lives. I don't plan on doing a full Sus cycle ever again anyways. I figure I may as well use it. Why waste it. But enough said. I pretty much know what I have to do. But does anyone have an opinion to my clen question?? Thanks for all your help bros!

If you do end up using the Sus your probably going to have to revise your cycle once again because the half life is 21 days. Unless you use all of it from week 1-7. Just something to think about

Thanks bro, I have a few things to consider.

Thread Information