wannaberipped23 is offline Junior Member

Tren E/ Test Enan pain

Had my first injection in the quad on monday and now on tuesday it Friggen kills to walk???? I got the Enanthate cuz the Prop killed - but its almost the same pain......whats the deal???? Will the injections get better, how long??? the needle is 1 inch should i get a smaller one?

detroit is offline Banned
    Needle is probably not causing the pain - 1" is fine, where on the quad are you injecting? What type of enan is it?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    who's making your gear? how big are your legs? and tren e and test e never hurts me, s i dont know what could be the issue.

are you sure you injected in the proper place and didnt wiggle the pin while it was inside you? also, what gauge did you use? i use a 25g to prevent scar tissue build up and it forces me to inject slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    who's making your gear? how big are your legs? and tren e and test e never hurts me, s i dont know what could be the issue.

are you sure you injected in the proper place and didnt wiggle the pin while it was inside you? also, what gauge did you use? i use a 25g to prevent scar tissue build up and it forces me to inject slowly.
    I injected about 6 inches up from my knee, to the side of my quad. Its GTL tren and test.

detroit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wannaberipped23
    I injected about 6 inches up from my knee, to the side of my quad. Its GTL tren and test.
    You should go a little higher than 1/2 up from your knee, offset to the side a little. Maybe your too low?

Try your glutes and delts too. For me those are generally pain free even with painful gear.

2dsl4u is offline Junior Member
    It is prob the BA level in the Teat. Are you shooting the test straight or are you mixing it with another compound? The Ba is probably pretty concentrated in your gear which makes it feel like you got punched.

Quote Originally Posted by 2dsl4u
    It is prob the BA level in the Teat. Are you shooting the test straight or are you mixing it with another compound? The Ba is probably pretty concentrated in your gear which makes it feel like you got punched.
    Im taking the Tren Enan with the Test Enan both 250 mgs. And yes it feels like i got hit with a bat and i have been limping around all day at work like a 90 year old man

biggen is offline Associate Member
    im takink test e an deca , and i seems it just depend on if i get the injection site perfect or not. it would hurt so bad i only shoot my deca in the thigh now, and i leave the test to my glutes..... good luck

dumblucky is offline Member
    I tried teat in the quads and had some big pain.. The same test was pain less in ht glute and delt
    pehaps you just cant do quad shots

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    what gauge pin are you using Bro ?

Quote Originally Posted by dumblucky
    I tried teat in the quads and had some big pain.. The same test was pain less in ht glute and delt
    pehaps you just cant do quad shots
    When i tried Prop with Tren - i shot it in the bi and the shoulder and it HURT like a mofo......so im gonna have to go with the quad, cuz i couldnt move my arm for almost 10 days without pain.????

Cisco is offline Junior Member
    im currently running test e and tren e and dbol . i inject in the glutes and have only slight soreness 3 days after

Dmize9 is offline Associate Member
    Don't mean to hijack this thread..... but how often does Tren Enanthate need to be injected, and what is the usual dose????

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'm running both with no pain or soreness

JohnnyB

Thread Information