t1murph1 is offline New Member

Winstrol and Dianabol

Can anyone give me their opinion on how well a a winstrol /dbol stack would work for strength gains and permanent mass. My goal is to gain strength and some mass, however I want to make sure it is quality lasting mass. Thanks.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    It sucks ass...oral only

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Garbage bro, I would like into a Test based cycle. Also how old are you and what are your stats?

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t1murph1
    Can anyone give me their opinion on how well a a winstrol/dbol stack would work for strength gains and permanent mass. My goal is to gain strength and some mass, however I want to make sure it is quality lasting mass. Thanks.
    Use Test as a base then throw in some d-bol & winny, now you have a cycle.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Bye - Bye Liver.....

You need test as a base for ALL cycles.

t1murph1 is offline New Member
    i see...the reason I was leaning towards oral only is because I am a little nervous about recieving vials and syringes through the mail(i'm a first time user, never bought before). I am 21 years old, 6'1" 197 9% bf, been lifting for 7 or 8 years, lifting seriously for 4 years. Can someone tell me specifically what type of test to add in there? and how safe is it all?

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t1murph1
    i see...the reason I was leaning towards oral only is because I am a little nervous about recieving vials and syringes through the mail(i'm a first time user, never bought before). I am 21 years old, 6'1" 197 9% bf, been lifting for 7 or 8 years, lifting seriously for 4 years. Can someone tell me specifically what type of test to add in there? and how safe is it all?
    I suggest you look into a test e or test cyp cycle, that way injections are only twice a week...

promiscio is offline Member
    I would also use injected DBOL and oral winny or vice versa. Your liver will thank you...

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Test and only test for the first cycle thats what most
    senior members will tell u.

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    Don't take this oral stack weather it is with or without test. Both are 17aa (toxic to your liver). Don't be afraid of ordering syringes. There are domestic sources you can order from. Have is shipped seperate from your gear. Maybe consider running test enan at 500mg per wk, deca at 400mg per wk, and winny orals at 50mg per day for the last six weeks of your cycle with nolva, and proper pct. The results will make you a happy camper. Oh...by the way, be careful with oral winny. They give me terrible gas. My wife is fed up with dutch ovens.

Thread Information