Mace is offline New Member

need good muscle retention

hello. im a 21 year old male and I've decided i want to take steroids . Im satisfied that im fully grown, and have been training for about a year naturally. However, i DONT really want to get full on into the steroid scene, i just want to do a few cycles and then leave it. therefore i want to take steroids which are going to allow me to maintain at least some of the gains with regular training and eating. i dont want to hae to be doing it for the rest of my life just to maintain the gains. any advice on what would do this would be greatly appreciated. cheers

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Need good keepable muscle ? Then go natural, your still in baby diapers with regards to training.(no pun intended). Be patient see how you really advance in 3-5 yrs steady training IMO.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    i just want to do a few cycles and then leave it.
    Good luck with that

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i hear that

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Need good keepable muscle ? Then go natural, your still in baby diapers with regards to training.(no pun intended). Be patient see how you really advance in 3-5 yrs steady training IMO.
    nothing is more anabolic than good old food my friend. listen to these guys. stay clean, train hard , get the exact amount of calories for your goals, and recover.amazing what will happen

cheers....i think. . taken on board what you've all said and will consider it.........it just seems to me that people who take steroids think that its hardcore or nothing. in all the reading i've done, the general consensus is "do it full on, or dont do it at all" dont see why this should be the case

MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member
    bro no offense but one year training? that aint ishhh! You havent even scratched the surface of your maximum natural potential yet. Which is where i feel everyone should be before touching AS-

I doubt your training and diet are perfect yet, it takes most people years of toying and fine tuning before they find their ideal regimen for growth and productivity. These are trhings you wanna have in place ESPECIALLY if you only plna on doing "a few cycles and you're out" lol (good luck with that by the way!)...you dont wanna waste any...

birsling is offline Member
    The advice here is good bro. 1 year? That is nothing in the scheme of things. You are still young, and your natural test levels are sky high. Eat, train hard, get everything in order, get to 24-25 yrs old and see where you are. If you still have goals unattained, look into aas. By then you should have the base, knowledge, and drive to benefit. Good luck

cheers for the advice dudes, nice to have some friendly constructive comments. will definately think on what has been said

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Good luck with that
    I'm at week 5 in my first cycle and I think I'm already addicted

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Do you eat? How much calories, protein, carbs and fats a day?

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck with that
    i said that once also

NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, me too. I was only going to do one cycle and THAT'S IT! I'm not like all these other losers who can't stop after one cycle.

PS - cycle number 2 is in the mail....feel like a kid on Christmas eve waiting for my presents!

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    and the board members are a very diverse lot - ranging from people who take no AS to old folks who are replacing their depleted test.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    The thing is everyone says you should be at your natural limit before embarking on your first cycle which is fantastic advice.

One question though guys - How many of you can put your hands on your hearts and say you were at your natural limit before using gear?

birsling is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    The thing is everyone says you should be at your natural limit before embarking on your first cycle which is fantastic advice.

One question though guys - How many of you can put your hands on your hearts and say you were at your natural limit before using gear?
    My hands on mine, about to turn 25 and have not touched gear. Everything I have done is natty. Everybody's natural limit and threshold is different, but knowledge is another important aspect in aas. Exhibit extensive knowledge and people are less likely to respond telling you you aren't ready.

Oakley is offline Associate Member
    Good luck with that
    No shi+

Thread Information