spratty187 is offline New Member

test prop /off topic question

i am currently using test prop (amoung other things) at 100mg per day and it is my first ever cycle, the question i have after reading a couple of profiles is will i get the increased confidence and well being just the same as people do with the longer esters. Also has any one used both prop and test E in diff cycles how do they compare

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    The feeling of the test kicking in so quickly will only come with short esters. I like prop more so then enth or cyp for the reason that I can do a quick 8 week cycle and be done with it if I stick with short esters. Enth and cyp just take longer to kick in. I never feel all that "jacked" when I use enth or cyp. Just prop because it kick's in so fast.

so you can deff feel an increase in confidence, by alittle or a big diff

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    As far as confidence and well being not being a smart ass but that comes from within. I have never done an AS that gave that to me. I have run both... test is test but prop gives you more immediate control over your levels IMO and less bloat. The down side is prop hurst like a mofo.

yeah i know what you mean but you get to love it,lol

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    As far as confidence and well being not being a smart ass but that comes from within. I have never done an AS that gave that to me. I have run both... test is test but prop gives you more immediate control over your levels IMO and less bloat. The down side is prop hurst like a mofo.
    i have noticed one little side effect so far with 150mg prop eod. my temper is a little on the short side. i might try the ed injections to keep the levels a little more stable and see if that plays a role with my temper.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    ED is the way to go Hung, trust me Ive done it both ways and ED is way better bro.

it might work but i dont see how using everyday would change temper for better or worse

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I dunno when i am on i feel like i can take on the world.(Test E). Not in a violent manner but for instance if a problem comes up at work or something I always feel like no matter what i will fix it and it will be done right.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    I always use a test/prop combo for cutting cycle. There will be less water retention with the prop but will help keep libido up. Tren without test will kill your sex drive. Peace

Vet@ BigdogBodybuilding
    Vet@ Anabolic Impact

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Yes I forgot to note that prop is ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    I dunno when i am on i feel like i can take on the world.(Test E). Not in a violent manner but for instance if a problem comes up at work or something I always feel like no matter what i will fix it and it will be done right.
    thats what i ment by confidence and well being thats a side effect that i am really looking forward to and hope i get with the prop

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I think its more from knowing that you are putting up heavier and heavier weights everytime you go in the gym that it automatically makes you feel like you can do anything. The fact that you are accomplishing so much in the gym it gives you a feeling that you can accomplish just about anything.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spratty187
    it might work but i dont see how using everyday would change temper for better or worse

my shooting it ED it will keep the blood levels more consistant. and by keeping them more consistant, u have less side effects

Thread Information