bunktown is offline Junior Member

which brand of test for new cycle

Hello everyone it has been awhile since I have posted. I am about to start my cycle in 2 weeks. It will cosist of m1t for 4 weeks at 10-15mgs a day to jumpstart my cycle. I will be runing test like this
    Week 1 and 2) 1CC a week
    Week 3 and 4) 1 1/2 cc a week
    Week 5-13) 2ccs a week.

My main question is what brand of test should i get I usally get qv250 but I was disappointed with my last cycle so my source is letting me pick any vet brand in mexico. I was thinking either tornel or brovel any comments. Please list yalls favorites. Also price is a set price no test will be more expensive than the other. Any help is appreciated.

i already have all of my pct stuff clomid, nolvadex , clenbuterol , tribulas, creatine, glutimine

just wanted to bump back to the top

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    i like qv products personally. i have used better, but qv is still good IMO. also like animal said no need to pyramid up. hit 2 cc a week of test enanthate and u will be good to go. how was your diet last cycle? maybe that is whu u werent happy with the gains

My diet was a pretty good cutting diet.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bunktown
    Hello everyone it has been awhile since I have posted. I am about to start my cycle in 2 weeks. It will cosist of m1t for 4 weeks at 10-15mgs a day to jumpstart my cycle. I will be runing test like this
    Week 1 and 2) 1CC a week
    Week 3 and 4) 1 1/2 cc a week
    Week 5-13) 2ccs a week.

My main question is what brand of test should i get I usally get qv250 but I was disappointed with my last cycle so my source is letting me pick any vet brand in mexico. I was thinking either tornel or brovel any comments. Please list yalls favorites. Also price is a set price no test will be more expensive than the other. Any help is appreciated.
    With all the good UG labs around,why do you want to use Mex gear?tornel and brovel suck.Dirty and way under dosed.
    do yourself a favor and find one of the many UG labs right here,you'll be much happier.

I really dont know anyone who can get underground lab products and my source is very realiable so I stick with him.

I have another question is qv 200 better quality than there enthenate

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by bunktown
    My diet was a pretty good cutting diet.
    uhhh were you disappointed because you didnt gain enough muscle? If youre on a CUTTING diet theres your problem right there...

the cyp 200 and enanthate 250 are both decent from QV (for vet gear). it shouldn't really matter which one you use but if you want 500mg/wk then stick with enanthate.

p.s. if you want to gain tell him to pick you up some tren and mix it with upcoming cycle. you won't be unsatisfied.

I was not expecting gain muscle but my strength only went up about 5lbs on incline bench nothing major I have taken prohormones and got better results on a cutting cycle.

what did your last cycle look like? something isnt right if u only got 5 lbs on incline bench. and if u dont eat enough calories... u dont build muscle. u body might have gone catabolic cause of the caloric deficit. also whenever u cut u get weaker.

I was very confused about last cycle because my gains were so little. My calories were anywhere from 2200-2500. protien 250-285, carbs 80-150. Weekends were cheats days for extra calories and carbs.
    Week 1-13 1cc of test a week split into 2 shots
    Week 5-12 75mgs of tren eod
    Week 10-15 50mgs of winny eod

I really dont understand wy me strenght did not shut up even if the test and winny were fake I made my own fina.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Test is Test, no matter what ester you use, once the ester is gone all you are left with is pure Testosterone , it's all the same in the end...i do however like Prop as i feel it keeps the most steady levels of test in your body with least side effects...XXL

there had to be something else wrong.... cause there is no way while taking tren , even at that small dose, and only get 5 lbs of strength increase. something isnt adding up. did u work out on a consistant basis? and were u doing high reps?

I was working out 4 days a week. Mon
    Monday: chest and shoulders
    Tuesday: back and abs
    Wednesday: off
    Thursday: quads, hams, and calves
    Friday: triceps, biceps,and forearms

I was doing 3 exercises for each body part with 3 sets and reps ranged from 4-12 depending on bodypart and which set I was on. This was my first time to stack to before this I did a winstrol cycle at 50mgs a day for 6 weeks nothing spectacular but that was expected. Then I did a test only cycle running 375 mgs a week. I put on a good 15-20lbs and my incline went up 20lbs. This was my bulker.

what are your stats and age?

IM 20 years old 6ft and 205 not to sure about bf but would say 15%. I just got off my maintenance diet about 6 weeks ago. Im slowly bulking up and will start to bulk hard in 2 weeks.

detroit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    With all the good UG labs around,why do you want to use Mex gear?tornel and brovel suck.Dirty and way under dosed.
    do yourself a favor and find one of the many UG labs right here,you'll be much happier.
    Agree, i like UG/homebrew better too. Mex stuff is generally more painful, and also the most faked...just my .02

Hmmmm, you should of gained some good strength, even from just the Tren . Anyway, looks like you wrote that one off as a lose anyway. Look to the future now.

Your first cycle looked pretty good.

How about something like this...

1-14 Test Enan 500mg/wk
    8-16 Winstrol tabs 40-50mg ED
    8-16 Masteron 100mg EOD
    Anti's E's and PCT...you know how that goes.
    Last edited by detroit; 08-26-2004 at 12:02 PM.

Thread Information