spkmania is offline Associate Member

dbol and joint pain

just wonderin' if anyone else gets any joint pain from dbol , specifically the knees. i've done a cycle with dbol before and i don't recall having much, if any joint pain. i'm running sus 250/500 wk, and dbol 50mg ed, adding winny later. i figured the joint pain wouldn't come until i started with the winny. i'm only five days into the cycle and i know the sus doesn't kick in for a few weeks, so it has to be the dbol. anyone?

bump

max-it is offline Member
    I have never experienced joint pain, lets see if others have.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    no joint pain here,but i do get pain in my lower back around the 3rd week...hows your weight,,if you put on some extra weight it may be a little too much on yout joints,i know when i bulk my knees hurt because of the extra weight

Sustman is offline Junior Member
    I'm running d-bol also and noticed that my joints kind of hurt. My ankles are cracking and so are my elbows. When I was benching yesterday my elbow kept cracking and others could here it around me. I don't know what's up with it but I am loving the results of the d-bol otherwise.

i've done dbol before in another cycle, but never had joint pain. i just finished my first week and i've put on about 2-3 lbs. maybe it's because of a different brand, i dunno.....

Thread Information