Thread: M1T and Anavar

frodog is offline Junior Member

M1T and Anavar

Could you combine some Anavar into a cycle with M1T or would this be a bad idea?

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Yeah, I do think it would be a bad idea. m1t is test and people do use test with anavar .
    However, m1t and anavar are both 17aa. That just punishes your liver. I am thinking about doing with a topical deca and winstrol . (underground test that I sure has been run before.) Bump

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Var is not as toxic as everyone makes it out to be....So yes one could do this but why do an oral cycle only? Man up and inject some test!

Your right its not, however it is still 17aa. On the second hand, there may be other factors as to why he may not be able to. Maybe a wife, child, parents in the house, etc. Orals would be better accompanied by a gel based test if you are looking to be discreet.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dogsofwar
    m1t is test
    M1T is not test. It is 1-Test and has its own side effects that are worsened by a lack of supplemented test.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Gel based test I thought was a total joke? I understand its hard to inject with people in the house perhaps. But M1T and var would be "ok" in my eyes as long as you are not looking for some huge gains... and as far as increasing test make sure you use some trib, every little bit helps

Gell based test will be the future with gear. No scars, no prep pads, no syringes. I know a lot of people like to inject. Rock on with that. I am just simply saying that m1t can be very hard on your system (done it) as it is 1-methalated testosterone . I gained 15 pounds in 3 weeks on that stuff. Its just not considered a "steroid " or a legitimate drug because its legal to buy. Again, m1t is 17aa, so is anavar , however, its side effects are the weakest of any aas compound.

Quote Originally Posted by dogsofwar
    Gell based test will be the future with gear. No scars, no prep pads, no syringes. I know a lot of people like to inject. Rock on with that. I am just simply saying that m1t can be very hard on your system (done it) as it is 1-methalated testosterone. I gained 15 pounds in 3 weeks on that stuff. Its just not considered a "steroid" or a legitimate drug because its legal to buy. Again, m1t is 17aa, so is anavar, however, its side effects are the weakest of any aas compound.
    You are right on saying it is a steroid , but it is not testosterone , it is 1-testosterone, there is a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Gel based test I thought was a total joke?
    It is, its absorbtion rate is low, like 10-20% thats why I opted for sublingual which has an absorption rate of 95%, the down side is it has to be dosed many times throughout the day.

Thread Information