Thanks for your time...

max-it is offline Member
    Test Cyp.
    1cc (200mg/cc) every other week.

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by max-it
    Test Cyp.
    Is that with the intent not to shut down your own test production?
    or do the doctors just not care/know a better way??

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justincase
    Is that with the intent not to shut down your own test production?
    or do the doctors just not care/know a better way??
    Usually if you're on HRT, it's because your natural test production is already insufficient, so shutting it down is not really a concern. Note that being on HRT is like being on a cycle for an extended period - you'll get shrunken testicles, reduced sperm production, etc. Most doctors (including SWALE I believe) also prescribe HCG along with test to conteract some of these side effects.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    in HRT the docs aren't concerned with giving you a high test count - they want you to be "normal" which we all can agree is not what we are striving for

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Yes Powerlifter, mine is 200 mg/ml 1 cc eow, that's just enough to get it up to "normal" range. Docs in general consider the low side of normal to be normal which is a crock.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I use 100mg ew

JohnnyB

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I get 200mg every other week.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Alot of places will sell you a years supply which is 5 200mg@10ml vials of testosterone cypoinate or the same for Deca . Of half and half. Thats enough to take 200mgs every week. Which I think is pretty cool. Most of the places on the internt sell that package for $1,500. one of the cheaper ones I found sold a years supply for $1,200. No the cheapest I have found is a Body Rejuvination Clinic down in Panama Beach Flordia. He sells 1x 200mg@10ml of Test cypoinate for $150 bucks a peice. And he only charges like $79.00 for the test he will set you up with to take. Plus He actually gives you the steroids so you can do a cycle with it or what ever. For a year supply its like $830.00 for five bottles of test. That is the absolutely cheapest I have ever found yet.; Which I dont think is all that bad for American made Human Grade Testosterone.

If you want the number to this place just drop me a PM and Ill be happy to help you.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    1 cc every week.
    Although I have been up to 2.5 cc e4d.
    Just to see if there is any change in levels.
    For a while even on 2.5 my levels would go up and down.
    Now I am okay with 1cc, but still feel slug-lethargy. I def had more energy and slept better on 2.5cc. But for long term TRT that just isn't a safe thing.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Alot of places will sell you a years supply which is 5 200mg@10ml vials of testosterone cypoinate or the same for Deca . Of half and half. Thats enough to take 200mgs every week. Which I think is pretty cool. Most of the places on the internt sell that package for $1,500. one of the cheaper ones I found sold a years supply for $1,200. No the cheapest I have found is a Body Rejuvination Clinic down in Panama Beach Flordia. He sells 1x 200mg@10ml of Test cypoinate for $150 bucks a peice. And he only charges like $79.00 for the test he will set you up with to take. Plus He actually gives you the steroids so you can do a cycle with it or what ever. For a year supply its like $830.00 for five bottles of test. That is the absolutely cheapest I have ever found yet.; Which I dont think is all that bad for American made Human Grade Testosterone.

If you want the number to this place just drop me a PM and Ill be happy to help you.
    The problem with those rejuv-center is the freaking cost IMO. I get my blood work done free when ever and how ever many times my doct will write a script. I get my test for 15.00 from the local walgreens. If you are on HRT and TRT by a doctor with the blood work to back it up. Your insurance should pay for it all. My plan even will cover the cost of all name brand HGH products just as long as I have a Dr. script for it. I talked to a lot Rejuv centers to shop around. You can at some of those places write your own script

Most dr. have a cut off on how much they will give you.
    Most often I have heard of doc's giving out the gel more than injections also.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by max-it
    Test Cyp.
    Ditto.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Kaoriafred Thats cool if you could get your insurance to pay for it. I personally would go on HRT if my baseline levels started to become even lower-normal. Thats real cool if you can get your insurance to pay for a couple IU's of HGH thats great. you are a lucky guy.

The cool thing about the guy I was talking about will send you the Testosterone and you can do what you want with it. You can do two ok cycles with 5 vial of Test if you havnt cycled before.

znak is offline Senior Member
    For the guys out there that are/were doing a doctor supervised HRT how
    much test and type did your doctor have you taking and how
    often?

Thanks for your time...
    I get 400 mg cyp/wk, 200 deca /wk + 200mg B-12/wk.

Really nice thing is that my insurance pays for it all.

Thanks guys.......I am 38 and was just thinking about playing doctor on my self and
    doing a long term low dose cycle to keep test levels at there highest "normal level"
    in between cycles........Just thinking about it.....ya know??!!?!

I may just go to a doctor in a few months and see where things stand.............

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks guys.......I am 38 and was just thinking about playing doctor on my self and
    doing a long term low dose cycle to keep test levels at there highest "normal level"
    in between cycles........Just thinking about it.....ya know??!!?!

I may just go to a doctor in a few months and see where things stand.............
    You can definitely do that, but trust me, a longterm low dose cycle will end up being a long term higher dose cycle.

Best of luck,

BLT

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    You can definitely do that, but trust me, a longterm low dose cycle will end up being a long term higher dose cycle.

Best of luck,

BLT
    I can see that!

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm

Best of luck,

BLT

Amen to that !!!!

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    anyone else that can give some input into their test dosage?

Thread Information