Cazz is offline New Member

Newbie Question about eca stack

It may have been posted already, but I suffer from newbiness and have just started reading the board. Use the site for a reference constantly, but have not read the forum.

Here goes.
    I am taking 240 mcg of decca every other day and (8) 10mg tabs of winstrol per day. (this is a cycle that I plan on adding eq and a little tren to later, with hopes of cutting while maintaining strength).

I want to add an eca stack, what time of day and how many times per day should I do this . Have lots of clen , but don't care for how it makes me feel...really just want to stick to the eca.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazz
    It may have been posted already, but I suffer from newbiness and have just started reading the board. Use the site for a reference constantly, but have not read the forum.

Here goes.
    I am taking 240 mcg of decca every other day and (8) 10mg tabs of winstrol per day. (this is a cycle that I plan on adding eq and a little tren to later, with hopes of cutting while maintaining strength).

I want to add an eca stack, what time of day and how many times per day should I do this . Have lots of clen, but don't care for how it makes me feel...really just want to stick to the eca.
    first off i think u mean mg instead of mcg for the deca . but anyways, about 1g of deca a week and 80mg/ed of winstrol gonna be adding another progesterone and eq? WITHOUT TEST??? bro im sure your dick dont work as it is now.... but comeon on. do yourself a favor and get some test ASAP. also based upon your cycle and how poorely it was put together, i take it u dont have much if any experiences with juice, therefore im sure your doses are too high. get some test and b-6 and if u need some help with the cycle shoot me a pm brop. ill be glad to help ya out. just looking at your cycle makes MY dick not want to work.

Oakley is offline Associate Member
    Ok i wasnt sure but thought something wasnt right with this cycle

What was not mentioned before as this post was made by my wife. I will be starting test this week. In 4 weeks I will be dropping The winstrol and deca and adding eq and tren for the remainder while continuing the test.

My wife says my dick works fine she just has to lick it a little.

I am a fat Bastard powerlifter with a great muscle base looking to cut down to eventually do a local level show.

What was not mentioned before as this post was made by my wife. I will be starting test this week. In 4 weeks I will be dropping The winstrol and deca and adding eq and tren for the remainder while continuing the test.

My wife says my dick works fine she just has to lick it a little.

I am a fat Bastard powerlifter with a great muscle base looking to cut down to eventually do a local level show.

why were u not running test from the start? big mistake there. your cycle doesnt sound too well put together either. how long have u been on the deca nd winny for?

9 days

can it still be saved

ok first off u are only running the deca for 5 weeks? deca needs to be run for a minimum of 12 weeks IMO. i would get on the test right away and then drop the deca. is this your first cycle?

This is the first of this sort.I have run enanthate and eq before with very good strength results. I am open to any help I can get. How much test a week and when?

500mg/week test

Cool I will start today and also take your advice about the Deca .You have been very helpful.

promiscio is offline Member
    10mg a day of winnie is not enough either, you need to be atleast 25mg and taking it every 12hrs...

Quote Originally Posted by promiscio
    10mg a day of winnie is not enough either, you need to be atleast 25mg and taking it every 12hrs...

he was taking (8) 10mg winny tabs a day. that equals to 80mg/ed

i really have to get a second screen name, but I just noticed that his eca question wasn't addressed.

i really have to get a second screen name, but I just noticed that his eca question wasn't addressed.

as for the ECA stack.... its gonna do the same thing as clen jsut not as potent. take it 2-3 times a day deopending on how your body reacts to it and how strong it is. what is the strength

Thread Information