Oakley is offline Associate Member

Benefits Of Sust 250 over Test

Ok befor eyou respond to this read this carefully and state why you feel that way.

What are the benefits of the many esters of Sust250 over a single ester test. I dont care about the shots ed, eod, and or e3d. im talking as a test in general what are the benefits.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    i personally dont find any benefits to sust over a single ester. neither does any of my friends that have used both. sure the prop might help kcik in better, but if anything the sust will only kick in 1 week quicker than a single blend(cyp or enthate) but other than that i find it worthless. too inconsistant blood levels. heard of more infections from sust than any other steroid . just my .02

Tushe is offline Associate Member
    Hey W,

Which out of cyp or enthate would would be best for doing a shot just once a week?

T.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tushe
    Hey W,

Which out of cyp or enthate would would be best for doing a shot just once a week?

T.

i personally prefer enanthate over cyp, but maybe thats just me. also even with cyp or enathate u have to shoot a minimum of 2 times a week

Quake is offline Member
    Oakley, follow this link and read the first article. Here is a theory about taking many different tests at the same time. I have personally talked to Paul when he was still alive on several occasions and he really knew his stuff and knew how to put it in to laymans terms for everyone to understand. Ignore the plug for the product, the theory could be sound and I'm planning to give it a real go when I feel ready to run say a 12 week cycle. Hope this is what you're looking for -

http://www.fizogen.com/questions.php

You can see why this theory would apply to Sust.

Thread Information