Thread: Equipoise Cycle

Na'a Haste'e is offline New Member

Equipoise Cycle

I was hoping to get some input on Equipoise . I am looking to gain about 20 pounds (I'm in no hurry) and would like to do it without effecting my own test. production, rage or sexual dysfunction. I was told that taking 400mg/week of Equipoise for 8 weeks would get me about 10 pounds of muscle. I was also told that there would be relativley no side effects, I would only need Clomid for 10 days and I would retain almost all gains. What do you think?

Oakley is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Na'a Haste'e
    I was hoping to get some input on Equipoise. I am looking to gain about 20 pounds (I'm in no hurry) and would like to do it without effecting my own test. production, rage or sexual dysfunction. I was told that taking 400mg/week of Equipoise for 8 weeks would get me about 10 pounds of muscle. I was also told that there would be relativley no side effects, I would only need Clomid for 10 days and I would retain almost all gains. What do you think?
    We need stats and eq is for cutting not bulking

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I was hoping to get some input on Equipoise. I am looking to gain about 20 pounds (I'm in no hurry) and would like to do it without effecting my own test. production, rage or sexual dysfunction. I was told that taking 400mg/week of Equipoise for 8 weeks would get me about 10 pounds of muscle. I was also told that there would be relativley no side effects, I would only need Clomid for 10 days and I would retain almost all gains. What do you think?
    I think whoever gave you that info is dead wrong. NO cycle is complete without TEST. EQ needs to be ran for at least 12 weeks because it can take up to 5 or 6 weeks for it to kick in. You need to slow down and hang on the board. Do your research!!!! Do NOT rush into anything. And ALL steroids including EQ can give you side effects...

Welcome to the board,

BLT

twosocks40 is offline Member
    I don't think you should take EQ to bulk. Just get some test and run that by itself. You will affect your natural test production no matter what you take. Good luck.

-B

SKiN is offline Member
    I was told that taking 400mg/week of Equipoise for 8 weeks would get me about 10 pounds of muscle.
    Check out the diet forum..... You could easily do that without the use of any roids...

NoobJuice is offline Member
    10 lbs is not hard to do, after being out of the gym for 3 months I hit the gym hard, 3 weeks later I'm up 10 lbs. Check your diet, it's the most important step to better your body.

Na'a Haste'e is offline New Member
    Let me clear a few things up. 1st I want 20 pounds of gain. 2nd I have been lifting hard for 4 years naturally and have gain 50 pounds. The 20 that I want to gain just isn't coming and I am unable to eat 6+ times per day. I have spent a ton of money on supplements, which were crap and finally decided to look into this. I have looked into nutrition so much that I earned a certification in it. So please don't tell me to to eat more because I have been down that road.

SKiN is offline Member
    Right... well EQ alone for 8 weeks wont do much of anything for you except kill ur natural test production....Which you said you do not want to do....

Quake is offline Member
    I've done EQ, and from my experience it is a definite cutter.

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    EQ is an awsome cutter....i have 3 weeks left of it and 4 weeks left of test e....i have gained like 17 lbs, its my first cycle and i expected more, but i have the same bf percentage with just 17 more lbs of some nice solid muscle.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    if you've already been down the diet road then start reading the educational threads and the steroid profiles on the mainpage. Thats the next step.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    There is really nothing you can take without it affecting your HTPA. You dont want to take EQ by itself. And yes you can bulk on EQ.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    bulking on eq is possible but I wouldnt recomend it... add test to the cycle.. 8 weeks of eq only will not get you up 20lbs

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Taking EQ will affect your natural test levels and will shut you down.

robreke is offline New Member

deca for loose joints?

Due to an injury, the joints in my neck and to a lesser degree, my back are loose. My neck becomes easily 'unadjusted' and I even get lightheaded sometimes because the atlas ligaments are loose. I can no longer lift because the spinal column just isn't normal strength.

Would a cycle of deca help this problem? Would any improvement deca would make be temporary. That is, would the loose joints return once I quit deca? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Robreke

Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    bulking on eq is possible but I wouldnt recomend it... add test to the cycle.. 8 weeks of eq only will not get you up 20lbs
    why wouldn't you recommend Equipose for a bulking cycle?

Deca and test would be better in my opinion for bulking.. I notice more vascularity and lean gains when I ran Eq....

fabry is offline Senior Member
    (1-4 prop)
    1-12 eq
    1-13 test enanth or cyp... TEST TEST TEST!
    (14-15 prop)

with good DIET and training i think this should give u lean gains bro... and u wont go so "far away" from 20lbs.

if u dont want to effect your natural test production, i think u should just forget about "easy" 20lbs and aas in general

fabry is offline Senior Member
    forgot pct with clomid and nolva wks 16-18.
    but now, correct me if im wrong, i just realized this is your first cycle right?
    test test test, only test in this case...

Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    (1-4 prop)
    1-12 eq
    1-13 test enanth or cyp... TEST TEST TEST!
    (14-15 prop)

with good DIET and training i think this should give u lean gains bro... and u wont go so "far away" from 20lbs.

if u dont want to effect your natural test production, i think u should just forget about "easy" 20lbs and aas in general
    great layout. I might add deca and take out the Eq if hes lookin for more bulky gains.JMO

Thread Information