Thread: saliva test?

swest is offline Banned

Red face saliva test?

whats this saliva test ive heard of, you can order them apparently...what does ittest? your blood?

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    I'm guessing saliva, lol

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

tests

Quote Originally Posted by swest
    whats this saliva test ive heard of, you can order them apparently...what does ittest? your blood?
    free testosterone

swest is offline Banned
    im sorry partyboy but im from sweden so you have to explain a little better..free testosterone ??

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    have you tried this test before partyboy?

all about ast-ss's kit

Testosterone Test Kit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Ultra-accurate
    • Completely private
    • Non-invasive
    • Painless
    • Results usually available in 2 weeks

Your Price: $35.00

In close cooperation with a major analytical laboratory, we have made special arrangements to offer a unique "Saliva Test" for testing a direct measure of "FREE" testosterone levels in the body. "FREE" testosterone levels are the biologically important levels - the levels that are not bound to protein carriers and are readily available to receptor sites in the body. Measuring "FREE" testosterone levels is much more important than measuring total testosterone levels as it gives an accurate measurement of the active levels in the body. Just check out the scientific literature supporting this type of analytical test.

How it Works
    I must say this is really a neat product. If you're anything like me you want to know everything you possibly can about everything. I love obtaining knowledge - the more the better. Whether it's new training ideas, new technology in protein science, new herbs or amino acids and their pharmacological actions on the body, muscular dynamics - whatever - I just thirst for knowledge. I literally can't get enough!

As you may or may not know, AST Sports Science was one of the first companies to bring to the marketplace the two phenomenally effective and widely used supplements DHEA and Androstenedione. It's the blazing of this new trail into natural means of hormonal enhancement as a way to increase performance that has led to the production of this revolutionary new hormone test kit.

With this kit you can actually monitor your testosterone levels without spending hundreds of dollars and valuable time going to an outside physician who will then send you to an outside lab. This unique kit will allow you to test yourself before you start a supplement program designed to increase testosterone levels to see just where you stand. After starting a supplement program you can then test yourself again with another kit to see just what kind of influence the supplements are having on your testosterone as opposed to what the literature says.You can see if you need to increase your supplemental intake or decrease it. It's a very valuable tool and amazingly accurate - even more acurate than a blood test!

It's simple to use. Each kit comes with every thing you need to test your testosterone levels one time. The instructions are clear and easy to follow. You simply collect a saliva sample by spitting into a special vial supplied with the kit, label and date it, send it in, and in less than a week you'll have a detailed report on your testosterone levels - graph and all. The company that actually performs the analytical procedures will even maintain a computer profile of your test so the next time you send in a sample for testing they will send you back a combined graph so you can visually see what effect certain supplements, training programs or dietary changes have on your hormone levels. This truly adds the "scientific" element to your training program.

i haven't yet

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBuff
    have you tried this test before partyboy?
    i am going to order one for my cycle just to see what's going on. i just realize it's a upplement company and they are trying to sell ****.i am just curious to see what my reads.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    They are supposed to be accurate, going to order one myself soon & PCT

Thread Information