Thread: First Cycle

Cleanboy03 is offline New Member

First Cycle

Sust 250 - 1-6 week 1ml per week.
    Clomid last two weeks

Decent first cycle or what would you guys reccomend? Right now my bench is at 270 Max, Squat 340 max, Clean 170 Max. Looking to bench 310 - Squat 440, Clean 200. Somewhere in that ballpack none the less. So far my gains have been all natural. I am 20 and have been lifting for 4 years just to let you know my history, on a 5'10 Frame weighing 165, cut.

OT8268 is offline Associate Member
    Clean I do not think you should cycle, I also do not think you are 20, since you posted on another thread saying that you were in high school and not to juice in highschool, so which one is true? And maybe everyone is different but your bench seems very disproportionate to the rest of your lifts, do you work all body parts evenly, not meaning to disect everything, I guess I am just board right now

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    2 things... First hold off a few years wait till 22 or so... Second I am 5'11" and i am 220 ish. You still have a lot of room to grow. I say eat, eat, eat and workout hardcore while supplementing creatine and glutamine. BUT... of your not going to listen then try this for a beginner cycle

Week 1-4 DBol 30mg a day
    Week 1-8 Deca 400mg a week
    Week 1-8 Sust250 500mh a week

nolvadex on had incase you start to get gyno (itchy sore nipples are a warning sign)

Start clomid therepy 3 weeks after last shot.

300mg the first day
    100mg a day for 10 days
    50mg a day for 10 days

I think thats all of it. If i missed anything someone please add it
    later

-g

Yea defintily overworked bench and have been compensating for that in the last couple of months. I have not even really touched it for a while, just trying to keep it where it is. Yea i am 19, about to turn twenty, graduated from HS last year, and wanted to give that kid prespective from someone who was in HS (since i just grad a year ago) Because he will have all these 30 year old guys telling him to not do it, but when you are 17 that does not really matter. It means a lot more to hear it from a peer than someone who is 30 when you are that age. So anyway to the cycle, this would be my first cycle and i have done a lot of research about AS about the affects, but nothing really about cyclying it. So what do you think as it for a first cycle.

Bump... I think you missed what i wrote b/c you were writing.

-g

Cost

G
    How much would your beginnger cylce run me do you think. I am trying to budget this. But at the same time i do not have a prob spending more if i know i am doing it right.

APPROX. PRICES
    ------------------------------------------
    16 Deca Durabolan - $176
    16 Sustanon 250 - $160
    168 tabs – Dianabol (5mg tabs) - (200 Tabs - $62)
    72 tabs- Clomid (25mg tabs) - $75
    Nolvadex - (30 tabs - $28)
    ------------------------------------------
    Total $501

once again it could be more could be less.

-g

OT8268 is offline Associate Member
    Haha gotcha, sorry to get on ya about that bro, I guess we are in the exact same boat, I am 19 soon to be 20, but I have not cycled, and won't until I am at least 21 (which most will say is too young also) But as far as budgeting is concerned I understand this also being a college student, but from what I hear, buy everyhting you need and if you dont have enough save up until you have EVERYTHING you need, and don't leave something out because you cannot afford it. This may take a while to gather this money but this is your body and you shouldnt compromise anything, plus your first cycle will probably be your biggest gains in a cycle so its best to do it right.

Young kids tend to only buy what they can afford which also fucks them up, because they most likely will leave out thinks like nolvadex , and clomid things that are essential

Tex
    Tex is offline Junior Member
    my first cycle ever i did 500 sus/8wks, and ran clomid like gsims said. Kept 14lbs when all was said and done. Must eat and work your butt off. can get sus in mexico for $11/redi. clomid cheap also. Be safe.

Thread Information