Thread: Drug test

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member

Drug test

I never post on rec drugs, but i am in a perdicument. Well actaully my wife
    is switching jobs and will most likly have to take a test. She is a daily pot smoker.

How long will it show in urine?
    What is the best way to clean you system?
    If it is a suplement....how do YOU know it works?

thanks guys

(Mods, if this is a no no....please delete)

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    golden seal from gnc

PT
    it will clean her out overnight. ive used it before when i was younger and it worked great

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    If she uses it ....should she use it now or wait till before the test. She has an interview on Sun. i do not think they will beable to test her for a little while.

Do you know how long it takes to clear urine on its own?? I have heard anywhere from 4 -30 days

Steroids101 is offline Member
    For infequent users it can stay in the urine for 2-3 days, Frequent users it will show up for up to 12 weeks.

the key to passing a drug test is dilution of the piss, get her to drink a gallon of water before the test, and if all possible a shot of b12 to keep the pee colorful so that they won't suspect. Then she can drop some visine into the cup to help dilute it more.

Some people also say taking asperin helps produce false negatives.

I was a frequent smoker for a while and quit roughly a week before a test for my job and did all the things above and passed.

PT
    that is what the golden seal does. it flushes out your system. only football players get tested for it so she dosnt have to worry but it would show up as having exsessive water in her urine and they will know why

PT
    if she takes it for 2 days she will be clean

sinista63 is offline Associate Member
    Steroids101 hit it on the head. Drinking some gatorade and/or pedialyte may help due to the electrolytes (this may help keep the specific gravity of the urine closer to a normal range).

There is some data available concerning the use of aspirin. I wasn't able to score the full-text article but here is the abstract.

Clin Chem. 1994 Apr;40(4):608-12.

Decreased signal in Emit assays of drugs of abuse in urine after ingestion of aspirin: potential for false-negative results.

Wagener RE, Linder MW, Valdes R Jr.

Department of Pathology, University of Louisville School of Medicine, University of Louisville Hospital, KY 40292.

During routine drug analysis with the Syva d.a.u. Emit immunoassays we observed a high frequency of urines with lower rates of changes in absorbance (delta A R) than the rate for a drug-free urine calibrator. Many of these urines contained salicylates. Among 40 urines with apparent salicylate concentrations between 15 and 420 mg/dL tested for benzoylecgonine (BE), 20 had delta A R < -4 (range +2 to -28 mA/min). The rates decreased with increasing salicylate: delta A R = -0.057 x (salicylate, mg/dL) -0.22 mA/min (r = 0.85, n = 40, P < 0.01). Urines from 100 control subjects (no salicylate) had mean +/- SD delta A R values of -1.05 +/- 2.2 mA/min (range +3 to -7; only two were < -4 mA/min). Although direct addition of salicylic acid (200 mg/dL) to urine specimens did not reproduce the negative bias, ingestion of aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) did by -0.09 mA/min per 1 mg/dL (72.4 mumol/L) salicylate. Negative biases observed for other Emit d.a.u. assays after salicylate ingestion lead us to conclude that ingestion of therapeutic doses of aspirin may cause false-negative results for drug screens in urines by this technology.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    THC which is the active ingredient in marijuana stays is detectable up to 30 days if your a daily smoker or just started.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member

BigGenes is offline Member
    Tell her to stop smoking now. use the stuff ol boy told her to use now. And do it the day before the test. If she smokes pot on a regular basis than it will stay in her system longer than normal.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    MMM why are we discussing rec drugs.. Figured it would be locked??

Thread Information