Mace is offline New Member

do you think this site is a scam?

hey dides....i've listened to your comments and decided to wait on it for a while, find out a bit more. just wondering if any of you thought this site is legit?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mace
    hey dides....i've listened to your comments and decided to wait on it for a while, find out a bit more. just wondering if any of you thought this site is legit?
    This site DIDE?The information here is incredible..it's up to you to make an informed deccision tho.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    This is a site of about 10,000 DEA agents. We created it to lure in suckers like you.
    Keep posting and give us certain info we need on you so we can arrest you in a quick manner.
    Thanks.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Youre asking us, the members of AR, if the site we spend most of our online time on is a scam?!?! Or did you post a source and it got deleted by a mod. Thats probably what happened.

BigGenes is offline Member
    I think you meant to say dude. And yes this site is a scam. Thats why there is always like 80 people viewing each forum at one time. Oh and I didn't know we were telling people that we are all DEA agents. Well now that its out. Yes we are all cops and we are all out to get to!!!!

Dude seriously take a look around you! You had to have lost your mind to think this site is not legit. **** boy.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    This is a site of about 10,000 DEA agents. We created it to lure in suckers like you.
    Keep posting and give us certain info we need on you so we can arrest you in a quick manner.
    Thanks.
    That's hilarious berm.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

I thought that was a secret???

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Thanks.
    You will be repremanded for this Bermich...it is a breach of the C.O.D.E.

Vet@ BigdogBodybuilding
    Vet@ Anabolic Impact

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    oh SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH***********TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT JUST HEARD A LOUD KNOCK ON MY DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Yes this site is a scam..... I advise you to leave at once and never return.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    Hell I know it's a scam, this site is actually full of 140lb puter nerds who wish they were bigger. Try going to one of the gettogethers and I'm sure you'll see what I'm talkin about.
    Here's a pic of one of the more "respected mods", I'll leave his name out so I don't get banned, but I think we all know who it is!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails do you think this site is a scam?-nerd_3.jpg  

birsling is offline Member
    A scam? What scam? What is it that the site is trying to scam you with? Are the members of AR or steroid .com trying to sell you something? I must have missed that forum. I thought the forums here were made up of useful (and some not so useful) information, facts, and opinions of members. Nothing here is law, and nobody here is God. Except maybe Einstein, seems there is nothing that he can't answer. Oh, and visit the lab, there are some God-like creators in there also. Better yet, maybe you SHOULDN'T go into the lab, they may scam you somehow.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBuff
    Hell I know it's a scam, this site is actually full of 140lb puter nerds who wish they were bigger. Try going to one of the gettogethers and I'm sure you'll see what I'm talkin about.
    Here's a pic of one of the more "respected mods", I'll leave his name out so I don't get banned, but I think we all know who it is!
    no one listen to him, its only mass

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought that was BDTR. I must have my files messed up at the office. DEA office that is. New England branch.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    sounds like a code 40 in a lasteraded mastecomy case. We better get out the lazicurinator and spray it all over the evidence.

code 40

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    sounds like a code 40 in a lasteraded mastecomy case. We better get out the lazicurinator and spray it all over the evidence.

code 40

Yes. Definately a code 40. Good call.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    I thought that was BDTR. I must have my files messed up at the office. DEA office that is. New England branch.
    I thought so too, he looks way to tall to be mass.

Hugh-Hefner's-Son is offline Associate Member

?

I think he's asking if the "supplies" on the Steriod .com homepage are legit, not the forum itslef.

Regardless he is clueless ....

GODstatus is offline Junior Member

wtf

Maybe you are a scam , can someone please delete this post

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBuff
    darn it I TOLD you to take my high school pic off of your bathroom mirror but thats not what I meant!!!! and besides, your exgirlfriend (the one before you got the "operation") thinks its cute

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Lets just say for shts and giggles this site was a scam. Why in the world would we admit it????

Thread Information