Thread: anger problem

boistheman is offline Associate Member

anger problem

I dont really believe in the raised level of anger but today has changed my mind. because for no good reason my boss just asked me to move something and I ******* went off on his ass. Im talking about I threantend to kill him and I am not that type of person now I just sittin at the computer about to blow up Im so mad. anyway just blowin some steam. anyone else have this problem.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by boistheman
    I dont really believe in the raised level of anger but today has changed my mind. because for no good reason my boss just asked me to move something and I ******* went off on his ass. Im talking about I threantend to kill him and I am not that type of person now I just sittin at the computer about to blow up Im so mad. anyway just blowin some steam. anyone else have this problem.
    No bro..... not like that........ When I first start my cycles or when comming off I will be a little irritable but still able to control my anger if something gets on my nerves and that fellinig only lasts a few days to a week.

Hope you don't lose your job over this.

promiscio is offline Member
    Surprised he didnt fire you on the spot. Sometimes I get a lil more pissy driving, but nothing extreme...

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    like mud said, a little irritation but **** man! thats a little over kill dont ya think? so what are you running gear wise?

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Can't say I've had this problem. I do get a little more agresive but usually save it for the gym.

No offense bro, but I would have fired you on the spot.

D

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Yes It is a concern for me because for years even when i was a teen
    I had a very bad anger problem I mean u use to be able to say anything
    and i would want to **** u up.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    No bro..... not like that........ When I first start my cycles or when comming off I will be a little irritable but still able to control my anger if something gets on my nerves and that fellinig only lasts a few days to a week.

Hope you don't lose your job over this.

Yeap. first couple of weeks on I am irritable. After cycle emotional. Only had blow ups when I was young. Number one reason I think you need to be older to do A.S.

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    IM taking 1G of test a week. but I work at a construction company and today was my last day so not really worried about gettin fired cause Im definatley not gonna work there next summer.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    but I work at a construction company and today was my last day so not really worried about gettin fired cause Im definatley not gonna work there next summer.

I guess you can say you went out in style then.

D

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    IM taking 1G of test a week. but I work at a construction company and today was my last day so not really worried about gettin fired cause Im definatley not gonna work there next summer.
    thats a good thing. i doubt he would let you work there next summer. i wouldnt! future reference, look out for the signs on aggression and adjust from there. me for example i will get up and walk around or something rather than blow up. its just not worth it imo

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Man allwasy go out in style if its gonna be your last day working there

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Get off the gear or get some xanax...I have told people in tha past...You have to look for symptoms of anger when you are on gear...sweating...feeling hot....agrivated...depressed...it is all mind control. If you cannot control it then you have no business being on aas at all.

Vet@ BigdogBodybuilding
    Vet@ Anabolic Impact

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    if your not mature enough to control your emotions you shouldnt use AAS. not a flame, jmho

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    What are u taking??
    I was the same way on dbol ,I had to stop taking it because if anger issues

AdamK is offline New Member
    The first thing you need to do is calm down, and look what is at stake, in this New World Order, anger is not an tolorated emotion, sad but true, people with use that against you, the state, employer's, future employer's, wives, gf's ect. It would be beneficial to you if you were a Viking Berserka. The first thing you should do, is go apoligize to your boss, tell him you are sorry, tell him a story about how your girlfriend was cheating on you and you were very angry about it, and you were way out of line. Tell him it will never happen again, never under any circumstances ever tell anyone your using AS. Your boss is probably looking into firing you or calling the police, mabye not, but you need to act fast. If your getting that emotional on the gear, mabye it is time to taper off and do your PCT, you may lose your job, end up in jail, mental institute, it is not worth it. In the meantime I suggest you take something to relax you, smoke a joint, muscle relaxant, or whatever floats your boat. I have blown my top a few times, not near extreme of what you did, but I know that followed me around for years, and you have to deal with it, it sucks.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Im looking forward to my anger problem fueling my workouts.

gixxer600 is offline Member
    It only happened to me my first cycle. Maybe I just learned how to control it better my second cycle.

max-it is offline Member
    I get angry on and off of aas. Lets face it, everyone gets angry from time to time. I never yell or blow up like you did. I will admit that while on aas I seem to get more angry than I would have at the same situation had I been off cycle. I find the key to controlling anger is mind control (as others have said here previously). When I feel myself getting angry I step back from the situation and ask myself, "is this situation really that serious?" The answer has always been NO. So I just chill out, go do something else and calm myself down. You have to accept the fact that your intensity will be elivated while on aas, as such, you need to manage your feelings rather than allow them to manage you. If you find yourself unable to do this then maybe you should consider lowering your dose or getting off of aas altogether. Just my .02

I agree that you should apologize to your boss, even if you do so in the form of a letter. Never burn a bridge.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Anger is not necessarily a result of gear (although it could be). Anger is a major sign of depression as well, which could be caused situationally by gear. On the other hand, if you experience anger frequently without being on gear, you need to see the dr about an anti-depressant. I have been on them for years with an "anger" problem. If you dig down, you'll likely find that there are more symptoms than anger that could relate to depression (if the anger is consistant). As for managing feelings as stated above, although partially controllable, its not accurate when your depressed. Imbalance of seratonin or large up-surges cause anger as well as many other moods that you can not regulate based on the fact that it is a chemical imbalance. My "experienced" .02 on depression. Good luck. ~dow

I'm only in the 5th week of my first cycle, but the only time i was irritable was the first few days. Other than that I've been happier than usual.

Paingain is offline Banned
    Same thing happened to me man, I work in a fabrication shop. One morning I just got there still half awake at 7am, and my manager told me to move something. Only the way he asked me to move it was "move that f'in sh*t!!! So I grabbed what he wanted me to move and threw it across the shop and replied,"There ya' go, is that f'in good enough for ya!!!?" And at the time ,I wasnt cycling anything. I'm not into construction, but I am in alot of new construction homes for my job, so I guess it could kind of be considered construction at times. That sh*t will make you wanna snap even off gear. Nothing but a bunch of dirtbags with missing teeth trying to tell everybody what to do!!

Quake is offline Member
    Watch "Anger Manangement", that'll give you a few ideas!

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by Quake
    Watch "Anger Manangement", that'll give you a few ideas!

I feel pretty. Oh so pretty.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Bro. I'm like that all the time, but when I'm on...****, I feel at peace when I'm on.

SID

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    nothing to do with AAS and it might sound corny but i find this really helps,

either in the morning or after a hard day find 5 minutes of quiet time, sit down and do the following.

exhale air so that your lungs "feel empty",
    now suck up all the air you can in one deep breath,
    hold your breath for 10 seconds,
    repeat.

not for everyone im sure...

Thread Information