RAM2500 is offline Member

Going to Juarez Mexico

This Sunday I'm going to Juarez Mexico to buy some gear. Bringing across just enough for personal use doesn’t scare me. My concern is my flight from El Paso to Arizona. This is a business trip to El Paso so I will have to fly. What do you think is the best method to get it from El Paso to Arizona? Store it in my check luggage, carry on, or mail - Fed E x.

Carry on? Check luggage? mail it? come on somebody must have did this once.

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    The rectum. nah. There is a big thread on this at bolex. Everyone says they just put it in with their shaving stuff and never had problems. But I would never take that risk.

Oakley is offline Associate Member
    Dont do it! my bro got busted going through second border cause the dog barked the ****er didnt smell anything he just barked and they found everything

I heard it really is not that hard to do. I just want to bring back 3 10cc vials of Test E.

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    I am from El Paso and the best thing to do is to mail back to yourself from El Paso. There is a Post office and a UPS store right next to the airport, if i were you i would mail it to yourself and put a phony address. PM me for more info.

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    O.k. I went back and read that thread over there. It says to put it in the checked luggage. But my advice is to not even try it. I wouldn't risk it.

You definitely shouldn't put it in your check luggage. Every single time i fly out of El Piss-Hole, they search through it. It makes sense being so close to the border and not that many people fly out of el paso so it would be easy for them to rip through each bag that comes through.

Paingain is offline Banned
    Doesn't the airport have x ray scanners that can see right through the bag and see the shapes of whats in it when it runs through the check??

Yes but you really can't tell what it is unless you are looking for it, which i am sure they are.

I've walked back and fourth to Juarez Mexico many times, never have I been searched. Do you think mailing it from El Paso to Phoenix is a good option?

You'll be fine if you just mail it back from EP. And it wouldn't hurt to throw in some other BS like a shirt or something.

Thanks Oak, everybody has been saying the stuff from Mexico is crap. Everything I have ever bought was made in Mexico. Everybody i bought from gets it from Mexico. What gives?

Thread Information