tordon is offline New Member

what % of gear are basment brews

i had no idea that gear came so often to so many in powder form. i have always gotton mine from domestic connections made from legit manufactuers, so i thought. what kind of % is acctually home brewed?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

JohnnyB

Aboot is offline Banned
    I really don't think there is any meaningful way to quantify the numbers.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by tordon
    i had no idea that gear came so often to so many in powder form. i have always gotton mine from domestic connections made from legit manufactuers, so i thought. what kind of % is acctually home brewed?
    if its not pharmacutical then it is a home brew basically.you can brew it yourself,but your assuming the powder you get is pure...stick to pharm grade and dont take the chance...there is a reason why that sh!t is so cheap

i know it was kind of a dumb question

thanks anyway i know it was kind of a dumb question, but i was just currios if my own gear which i have found no info on the net of could possibly be from a powder.

N4cer is offline Member
    Everyone talks bad about homebrew gear, but making your own, I hear no more horror stories than with any other gear. Some people are just conceited pricks, I think. They talk it down like the homebrew is generic, even though the gains are the same as human grade. Some people's kids, I swear.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    what do you think pharmaceutical companies use? yes, they also 99% of the time get some of their crutial materials from jackie chan or whomever in china.

Only difference is the level of quality control and testing imo. But some of the top homebrewers (ug labs) go the the extra lengths to rival the big pharm companies

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    if its not pharmacutical then it is a home brew basically.you can brew it yourself,but your assuming the powder you get is pure...stick to pharm grade and dont take the chance...there is a reason why that sh!t is so cheap
    If the powder source is legit then there are no worries.......... Human and Vet grade gear is faked all the time too.

dont get me wrong, i have no problem with home brew, as far as i know i may be using it right now. i was however suprised at the level of chemistry skills. alought of these people have, shall we say braun and brains, wow. and i wondered how much it acctully happens. sorry if i sounded derogitory by calling then home brew, i simply didnt know what else to call them. and to tell you the truth i wasent to bad at chem. myself in the day and am asking these questions to asses availibility to try my own hand at it.
    thank you for your time
    Last edited by tordon; 08-12-2004 at 08:57 AM. Reason: had to add icon

Thread Information