bigwillster is offline Associate Member

New to this board...critique my 2nd cycle pls

Hows it going bros. I'm getting ready to do my 2nd cycle in about a month and need your opinions on it. thanks in advance
    Week 1-10 Sust250 500mg
    Week 1-10 Eq 400mg
    Week 14 Clomid 150mg/day (300mg 1st day)
    Week 15 Clomid 100mg/day
    Week 16 Clomid 50mg/week

I'm thinking of taking 20mg of Nolva eod throughout the whole cycle. Should I take Proviron for this cycle? Thanks for any help in advance. Bigwill

4plates is offline Banned
    looks like a nice cycle i wouldnt change it.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Looks like you got it together. Good luck bro.

-g

Kullman is offline Member
    looks like a great second cycle, are you prone to gyno or just nervous about getting it?? Should get some liquidex to use.......

Kull

1Banshee is offline Junior Member
    The cycle looks good. I personally would hold off on the Nolva. Use it if you begin to notice any signs of E-related side effects. As for the Proviron it will add little to your gains. It may give you some increased hardness, and of course it has anti-e properties. I find Proviron in low doses is a great post-cycle addition to fight androgen crash...

Originally posted by Kullman
    looks like a great second cycle, are you prone to gyno or just nervous about getting it?? Should get some liquidex to use.......

Kull
    How much liquidex should I use and do you know about how much it would cost me in TJ? thanks bro.

Originally posted by 1Banshee
    The cycle looks good. I personally would hold off on the Nolva. Use it if you begin to notice any signs of E-related side effects. As for the Proviron it will add little to your gains. It may give you some increased hardness, and of course it has anti-e properties. I find Proviron in low doses is a great post-cycle addition to fight androgen crash...
    So you're saying use Proviron for post cycle? What do think of using it during the cycle?

Kullman is offline Member
    I'd say take .5mg ed, maybe start with .25mg and up it if you need to, don't know how prone you are. As far as i know you can't get it in tj, not positive on that though never been there.

Originally posted by Kullman
    I'd say take .5mg ed, maybe start with .25mg and up it if you need to, don't know how prone you are. As far as i know you can't get it in tj, not positive on that though never been there.
    Thanks Kullman.

Proviron can be used during your cycle. It will harden you up. And as I said above it will act as an anti-e. On a cycle like you are proposing, is it worth the price, probably not. Proviron is not a builder!!
    Proviron is great post cycle, and during certain cycles like Deca only. Then Proviron will nearly always eliminate the dreaded deca dick. If you are going to use Proviron post cycle, stay with low doses 50mg...

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Good cycle, my cycle will be almost the same. I have test E in mine insted of Sust.

Hold off on the nolva. If you really want something just take some liquidex with it.

Originally posted by 1Banshee
    Proviron can be used during your cycle. It will harden you up. And as I said above it will act as an anti-e. On a cycle like you are proposing, is it worth the price, probably not. Proviron is not a builder!!
    Proviron is great post cycle, and during certain cycles like Deca only. Then Proviron will nearly always eliminate the dreaded deca dick. If you are going to use Proviron post cycle, stay with low doses 50mg...
    Thanks Banshee. One last question. How long should I stay on proviron as a post cycle and when should I start it? Thanks again for all your help. By the way, I'm thinking of throwing in some Winny Orals towards the end. Any suggestions on when to start.

Originally posted by GenuinePL
    Good cycle, my cycle will be almost the same. I have test E in mine insted of Sust.

Hold off on the nolva. If you really want something just take some liquidex with it.
    Thanks bro. I think I'll just use the Nolva in case i get Gyno symptoms. Thanks again. Bigwillster.

Yea, Just keep in on the side. If anything happens take 40mg ED till it goes away and then 20mg to the end of clomid therapy, just in case it comes back. I hope that you will never get it.

You didn't mention anything about clomid.

Week 13 Day1 Clomid 300mg
    Day2-11 Clomid 100mg
    Day12-21 Clomid 50mg

HAPPY GAINS, make sure that your diet is to perfection.

Originally posted by GenuinePL
    Yea, Just keep in on the side. If anything happens take 40mg ED till it goes away and then 20mg to the end of clomid therapy, just in case it comes back. I hope that you will never get it.

You didn't mention anything about clomid.

Week 13 Day1 Clomid 300mg
    Day2-11 Clomid 100mg
    Day12-21 Clomid 50mg

HAPPY GAINS, make sure that your diet is to perfection.
    Thanks Genuine. Sounds like keeping the Nolva on the side just in case is my best bet. I did actually mentione the clomid in my first post but I'll definitely keep your suggestion in mind. What do you think about my clomid therapy?
    Week 15 Clomid 100mg/day
    Week 16 Clomid 50mg/week
    Thanks again bro. BIGWILL

Originally posted by bigwillster

Thanks Banshee. One last question. How long should I stay on proviron as a post cycle and when should I start it? Thanks again for all your help. By the way, I'm thinking of throwing in some Winny Orals towards the end. Any suggestions on when to start.
    I start Proviron one week after my last inject. By the way I had my test levels checked at the end of a post cycle recovery regime of Clomid and Proviron. The test levels were 510. Average range is 300 to 900. For me (based on past tests) and my age 500+ is just about normal. So the Proviron at 50mg pd, had little to no impact on my recovery....

Originally posted by bigwillster

Week 15 Clomid 100mg/day
    Week 16 Clomid 50mg/week
    Thanks again bro. BIGWILL
    Looks good, they are both almost the same. Good luck

BIGWILL FROM BSS.NET??

if your from bss sawp dude......if not welcome anyways....
    Last edited by MR PHATT ASS; 02-27-2002 at 04:03 AM.

Re: BIGWILL FROM BSS.NET??

Originally posted by MR PHATT ASS
    if your from bss sawp dude......if not welcome anyways....
    Sorry bro. Not sure what you're trying to say. Please clarify. thanks

there is a BIGWILL on bloodsweatsteel.com and bolex.thought it was you...but welcome anyways........

Originally posted by MR PHATT ASS
    there is a BIGWILL on bloodsweatsteel.com and bolex.thought it was you...but welcome anyways........
    Thanks bro. I'm a member of a few other sites and I'm glad i found this one. It's cool to have bros like you and many other that are here to help you out. Glad to be here.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    cycle looks good! as far as nolva, did you get any gyno symtoms on your first cycle. If you did, them go with the liquidex or arimidex . later bro!

btw welcome aboard!!

Originally posted by BE_STRONG
    btw welcome aboard!!
    Thanks for the welcome b strong. In my 1st cycle i was prone to gyno.
    Question: Why should I use Liquidex rather than using Nolva throughout the cycle? Is this bcuz Nolva hinders gains or why? Thanks again bro.

bigwillster,

I am also prone to gyno, got a small case of it from a previous cycle(a-bombs,test,eq). I was using 50mg proviron and 40g nolva, but still got a little gyno. I forgot who said it a couple of days ago, but YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH MURDER WITH ARIMIDEX OR LIQUIDEX! I have a good friend who can get me arimidex, and it works great. Personnally, I would rather have smaller gains than bigger tits! later!!

Originally posted by BE_STRONG
    bigwillster,

I am also prone to gyno, got a small case of it from a previous cycle(a-bombs,test,eq). I was using 50mg proviron and 40g nolva, but still got a little gyno. I forgot who said it a couple of days ago, but YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH MURDER WITH ARIMIDEX OR LIQUIDEX! I have a good friend who can get me arimidex, and it works great. Personnally, I would rather have smaller gains than bigger tits! later!!
    I think I'll be getting some liquidex then. Do you know if I can buy some in Mex without there being too much risk of being fake?
    Thanks again bro.

dont know bro, I get it locally!! sorry! but you can get just about anything in mex! later !

Thread Information