JDog3497 is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Post Office Problem

whats up fellas, i had a pack sent to my local post office. the source waived the signature for me. i tracked it and it said that my local post office had it on monday. now it also said that some dude i never heard of signed for it. what does that mean. should i go pick it up. i was thinkin that all packages coming in get signed for by the guy carrying them maybe??? or maybe someone signed for it and reported whats in it. any suggestions are appreciated. thanks, JDOG

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Go get it.......I'll get it If I can have it

lol, ill split the contents with ya...so u dont think anything is wrong then?

Quote Originally Posted by JDog3497
    lol, ill split the contents with ya...so u dont think anything is wrong then?
    My source has sent me things and always waves the sig.....Half -75% of the time I have to go sign for it anyways. Stupid post office......I am not telling you to get it.....But I sure the hell would. and do all the time........JMO

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    That makes no sence...... It was signed by someone but the post office is holding it?

Contact your source and see if he sent it with the waived signature or not. Is it a big order?

wbfchampion is offline Banned
    The signature on the package is probably your sources signature. It is up to the mail man, UPS or fed ex guy to leave a package without signature. It is really no big deal. This has happened to me as well. After discussing it with my source I no longer worry. There will not be a DEA agent waiting around all day at the post office for you to show up. When you go to pick it up and it seems to be taking a long time to find the package then I would worry because they would most likely be on thier way to pick you up. Don't worry bro-go and get you stuff...

ok, now i got a real big probelm. i went to pick it up but it isnt there. she looked at every package but couldnt find it. now waht should i do

Quote Originally Posted by wbfchampion
    The signature on the package is probably your sources signature. It is up to the mail man, UPS or fed ex guy to leave a package without signature. It is really no big deal. This has happened to me as well. After discussing it with my source I no longer worry. There will not be a DEA agent waiting around all day at the post office for you to show up. When you go to pick it up and it seems to be taking a long time to find the package then I would worry because they would most likely be on thier way to pick you up. Don't worry bro-go and get you stuff...
    I have never had to sign for any of my packages ever......... I also wouldn't sign for it either.

wbfchampion is offline Banned
    Seems that someone else recieved your stuff. Just hope it wasn't DEA... Keep in mind that you never ordered anyting...

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Looks like Damiongage beat you to the post office!

Quote Originally Posted by bluestrm
    Looks like Damiongage beat you to the post office!
    Yep....good stuff man...wanna buy some????

seriously....call your source

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    Def. call the source!

its wierd...the tracking screen says that it was delivered on monday. but that it was also signed for by someone i dont know. it was sent out express with the signature waived...how does this type of shiping work? do they deliver it, or do u have to go pick it up.

it has a seperate entry for arriving at the PO, and for being delivered. thats what confuses me, cuz i had it sent to my friends house. now when someone delivers a package that has the signature waived does the delivering postman have to sign for it. if thats the case then it means my friend has the package but isnt telling me, cuz his little bro is a prick like that.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    it has a seperate entry for arriving at the PO, and for being delivered. thats what confuses me, cuz i had it sent to my friends house. now when someone delivers a package that has the signature waived does the delivering postman have to sign for it. if thats the case then it means my friend has the package but isnt telling me, cuz his little bro is a prick like that.
    Well, you have to find out who signed for it and where it was signed. I don't think anyone at a post office would sign for it if it was being sent to your friends house. I would bet that the package was delivered at your buddies house and he or his little bastard brother has it...

thats what im thinking...i was just saying that the guy delivering it has to sign something saying it was delivered or something like that. i dont know...any info or suggestions would help A LOT...thanks guys

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    thats what im thinking...i was just saying that the guy delivering it has to sign something saying it was delivered or something like that. i dont know...any info or suggestions would help A LOT...thanks guys
    go over to your boys' house and tell them you tracked it and it was signed for at that address. then remind them that it would be in their best interests to turn your property over to you.

thats the best i can come up with after reading this thread...

Paingain is offline Banned
    Go over to your boys house Charles Bronson style.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Looks like your "friend" is trying to screw you...Does he know what is in the package? Did you send it under a fake name?

i had it sent to my friends house under his name...i tracked the pack and it said that it was delivered on monday. it also said that it was signed for by someone i dont even know. my friend doesnt know who it is either. i talked to my source and he seems to think that maybe someone signed for the pack and has it, but no one except for me and my friend knew it was coming. another possibility is that his dad found it and didnt say anythign to him and just threw it away. another question i have is...if my source sent it out with sig waived why would someone have signed for it? could it be the postmans signature saying the package was delivered? im confused on how the whole express mail with sig waived thing works. all i know is that my stuff is out there somewhere. maybe his little bro has it and is being a prick, but if thats the case i can get it back cuz hes a LITTLE dude, and ill threaten him. any ideas?

Hey bro, I do not know you or your situation(and I am not trying to flame) but ....What the hell are you thinking .......Sending a package to a friends house who still lives with his dad, and has a little brother. This is not candy you are ordering.
    How would you feel if the dea knocks down there door and arrest your friends dad and takes his kids away. This most likely will not happen but it could. Next time send it to your house or a po box. Where the only people that are taking a risk is you and your source.

To add...I would chalk it up as a loss....to keep the inocent, inocent

yeah, i think im just gonna re-order and get a box

yeah, i think im just gonna re-order and get a box
    Very good idea

damion...the reson it went to my friends house is because the majority of the stuff is his...he just used my email account because his computer crashed with a virus or something like that. i undestand where ur coming from but that is why it went to his house.

damion...the reson it went to my friends house is because the majority of the stuff is his...he just used my email account because his computer crashed with a virus or something like that. i undestand where ur coming from but that is why it went to his house.
    Is he truely pissed about his gear being gone also??? If not I would be concerned...

yeah, he is also...i know he wouldnt take it from me and not tell me.

I guess I understand then....but I still think you guys should think of the other people in the house, and go get a po box.

sorry if I came off rather harsh

yeah, he is also...i know he wouldnt take it from me and not tell me.
    Dont be so sure money can make people do some stupid sh*t. That is if he would try to sell it and make a few dollars, but I hope not. Peace

its cool damion...well, i sure hope he isnt gonna sell it and make some $$ on my stuff either. im gonna stop over there later on and discuss it with him...thanks for all ur help guys...JDOG

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Why are you doing all this weird sh!t just to get a package. There really isnt anyone that I would trust to get an illegal delivery like that.

You did tell your freind you was having it sent to his house in his name and putting his azz on the line before you did it. RIght??? If not I would have kept your sh!t as well. The only reason I would even do something like that is if I was red flagged by customs. And then I would make sure got sent to a house that didnt involve parents and kids. And then the guy would not only know about but have some insentive as well.

call a LAWYER!

everything is ok now, got my pack.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBuff
    what happened?
    Yeah don't keep us hangin'

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah where was your package?????

my friends dad picked it up for him when it was delivered. his dad put the package in his computer room as soon as he picked it up. he just forgot to tell my friend that he had a package. he never thought of looking in the computer room, and when i went up there i said lets look everywhere and he found it. it was really just a stupid thing that we got all worried about. we r jus tlucky his dad didnt open it, but from now on we r going to get a po box and do it that way. thanks guys for all ur help and sorry about keeping u hanging for this long. time to grow!

Thread Information