Roadisafunnyword is offline Junior Member

Checkin some of my reaserch

OK guys i did research but i dont trust my answers ill post my quesitons and answers can u guys play teacher??

Does ester length of test matter in a bulking cycle( not incluiding number of injections)

my answer- test is test, so no it does not matter

Is test only cycles still effective in vets and pros

my answer- Yes, but not as effective as stacking

And i wanna throw in another question. Is test only cycles bad fro tendons??

If so what supplements can you take to help if your not stacking with deca or EQ

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadisafunnyword
    OK guys i did research but i dont trust my answers ill post my quesitons and answers can u guys play teacher??

Does ester length of test matter in a bulking cycle( not incluiding number of injections)

my answer- test is test, so no it does not matter

Is test only cycles still effective in vets and pros

my answer- Yes, but not as effective as stacking

And i wanna throw in another question. Is test only cycles bad fro tendons??

If so what supplements can you take to help if your not stacking with deca or EQ
    I think you're right on bro, the stacking thing though is debateable, I mean 750mg Test & 400mg Deca is better than 750mg Test, but if you did 2 grams of Test... Its all up to what sides you get, if your hair falls out at 1 gram of test then stacking other compounds at mid range doses would be a good comprimise.

Test doesn't hurt tendons but it stops them from developing while on cycle, deca or eq would combat this, I'm not sure what else.

Roadisafunnyword is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    I think you're right on bro, the stacking thing though is debateable, I mean 750mg Test & 400mg Deca is better than 750mg Test, but if you did 2 grams of Test... Its all up to what sides you get, if your hair falls out at 1 gram of test then stacking other compounds at mid range doses would be a good comprimise.

Test doesn't hurt tendons but it stops them from developing while on cycle, deca or eq would combat this, I'm not sure what else.
    I read anavar ,primo,and GH also do, but i dont have that kind of money. I was going to use EQ, but I read it can cause anxiety attacks, I usta get alot of those and the hell so thats outa the picture, mabye deca? Very suppressive but with proper PCT and HCG this could be taken care of i guess.

joevette is offline Banned
    As per your first question: test is test in a sence, but the shorter the ester the more actual test you are getting, and so the more potent. 100mg of test prop has 84 mg of actual test whereas 100mg of test cyp has 70mg of actual test. You can just adjust your doses accordingly.

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    DIfferent esters of the same drug should really be looked at as the same in regards to their benefits and side effects. Esters only slow the relase of testosterone (jn this case). Given regular use for bodybuilding purposes, you are going to build very high levels of both testosterone and estrogen regardless of the ester, or how long the first few shots took to release into the blood stream. You may notice results coming on faster with say Test suspension, but over the course of the cycle, qualitatively they shouldn't be any different than any other form of testosterone (mg for mg of course).
    That is directly from William Llewellyn.

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bluestrm
    DIfferent esters of the same drug should really be looked at as the same in regards to their benefits and side effects. Esters only slow the relase of testosterone (jn this case). Given regular use for bodybuilding purposes, you are going to build very high levels of both testosterone and estrogen regardless of the ester, or how long the first few shots took to release into the blood stream. You may notice results coming on faster with say Test suspension, but over the course of the cycle, qualitatively they shouldn't be any different than any other form of testosterone (mg for mg of course).
    That is directly from William Llewellyn.

They are different mg per mg. 100mg of suspension does not equal 100mg of Cyp, see my post above.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Your answers are accurate. As for testosterone and tendons...All AAS are bad for tendons/ligaments, because the muscles increase dramatically in torque, power, and strength, but the AAS do not cause a similar increase in tendons. In fact, I have read that it actually makes tendons more brittle. There is such a thing as getting too strong too fast.

-SF

Thread Information