anabolicwannabe is offline Associate Member

can someone explain why d-bol alone is not good?

as above.
    even if i do it with PCT? lets say a person doesn't wanna do injections on his first cycle, and wants to try out with 1 AS. so he goes d-bol. why's it not good?

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    Dude if you would have even done a LITTLE bit of research into it you would realize how stupid your question is. Are you scared of needles or what? Because if you are then AS is not for you.

lukeduke01 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicwannabe
    as above.
    even if i do it with PCT? lets say a person doesn't wanna do injections on his first cycle, and wants to try out with 1 AS. so he goes d-bol. why's it not good?
    There are endless reasons why Dbol alone is not a good cycle...ever.
    One is Injections are almost always safer than orals
    Another One is that most of the gains you see is water weight....
    Yet another is that there is no test in a Dbol only cycle...
    Another is that orals only suck rectum.....
    Feel free to add

If you only want to try one AS. Use Test enan/cyp with nolva 20mg/day throughout and during PCT with your clomid.

Roadisafunnyword is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicwannabe
    as above.
    its early in teh morning for me anyways, And i couldnt get mad so ill answer...
    .........drummm rollll pleassssse........... NO ITS HORRIBLE. Dbol will destroy your insides if you run it for a extended period of time (over 6-7 weeks) all your gains are based on water so none of them will stay you will lose every bit of muscle you put on afterwards even with pct. And nocycle shuld be without test because test is the predominant male hormone responmsible for muscle growth. it is also the safest to your body in low doses compared to other steriods . If you are afriad of injecting then dont do steriods my friend. I am all natural and I am staying that way for a long time, but It always comes in handy to know stuff about roids this is why im member and devoted member to this site.

You did do one thing rite, check with somone before you took your buddys advice and did a cycle congrats on not trusting him

and by the way if ur not 21 yet steriods will destroy your body in the long run.

Good luck man

do a search on "injection pain" there is NONE! if the injection is done corectly

Thread Information