flex321 is offline Member

run t3 like this?

was going to run t3 at just 25mcg's/ed for awhile but if I do it that was do I still need to pyramid down off it?

otherwiseI was thinking of doing it this way: The #'s are how many 25mcg pills I'd be taking in a day, so If I say 4 thats 4 thats 100mcg's/day.

2,4,3,2,2,2,2,2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,.5,.5,.5,.5,.25,.25, .25

or could I just do 2,4,3,2,2,2,2,2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1 and than stay at 1 up until the 6th week and than just drop it like that?

I have 40 25mcg tabs so thats all I have to work with. I'd rather just do 1 a day for increased protien absorbtion for just 40 days straight, but not sure if I can?

Hopefully this post isnt to confusing and someone can answer

Posted this on another board also, but figured I'd get a response from mallet here

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    25mch is not enough for protien absorbtion, that is just enough to shut your own t-3. Do a search for mallets t-3 cycle its a good read with lots of good facts in it.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    like steele said, 25mcg isn't going to be of much use to you unless you were taking GH, then it would be beneficial at that low of a dose, no need to shut down your own endogeous production for the sake of replacing it with the same amount? your body already produces 75mcg a day of t4 and converts abou1/3 of that to t3 so 25mcg...

Felon is offline New Member

mallets t-3

I am trying to find Mallets T3 information but cannot find it ... when I do a search I just find several people talking about how they are going to use it in their cycle.

Any help?

Thread Information