ultimo is offline Associate Member

im new to this site and need some info please

hello guys,

my name is alex. i live in canada...just a side note i guess...ANYWAY

im taking sust, dbol , and deca . im going to be taking 40-50mg's dbol a day for about 6-7 weeks.

sust will be 500ml a week

deca is 400ml a week

and i will be taking clomid and novadex. novadex through the cycle and post, and of course clomid post. i have done my research, this is my third cycle.

myquestion is what would you reccomend would be the best breakdown of each product through the week. i have been reading on here that sust is best taken eod. so should i take 125ml injections every other day?? and should i taper my dbol up and down or keep it constant until the 6th or 7th week of over??? and should i do up 2 200ml injections of deca a week?? (i did that before and it seemed to work well)

please post and give a newb to steroids a hand. thanks guys!!

Alex

lukeduke01 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimo
    hello guys,

im taking sust, dbol , and deca . im going to be taking 40-50mg's dbol a day for about 6-7 weeks.

deca is 400ml a week

and i will be taking clomid and novadex. novadex through the cycle and post, and of course clomid post. i have done my research, this is my third cycle.

myquestion is what would you reccomend would be the best breakdown of each product through the week. i have been reading on here that sust is best taken eod. so should i take 125ml injections every other day?? and should i taper my dbol up and down or keep it constant until the 6th or 7th week of over??? and should i do up 2 200ml injections of deca a week?? (i did that before and it seemed to work well)

Alex
    Ok, first of all I would run the dbol for 4 wees, 6 weeks max at the beginning of the cycle to give you a kick... and dont taper it. I think your plan for sust is good doing eod. Do the deca once a week...add some b6, still take nolva and clomid

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimo
    hello guys,

deca is 400ml a week

Alex
    Well as for the dbol you should run it 30-40mg ED for 1-4 weeks no longer unless you want to have no liver. How long will you be running the Sus and DECA?

frig guys thanks for the help!!!

i will be running it for 10 weeks (the deca and the test that is)

so 125ml a shot eod day sounds smart to you guys?? i makes sense if i wanna do 500ml a week and a shot eod

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lukeduke01
    Ok, first of all I would run the dbol for 4 wees, 6 weeks max at the beginning of the cycle to give you a kick... and dont taper it. I think your plan for sust is good doing eod. Do the deca once a week...add some b6, still take nolva and clomid

actually bro u will want to take the deca 2 x a week. and as for the sust 125 EOD doesnt add up to 500mg.. need to go at leqast 150mg EOD

also i would extent the cycle. deca should be run 12 weeks minimum IMO. just run the both to 12 weeks then do PCT 3 weeks after last shot

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    also i would extent the cycle. deca should be run 12 weeks minimum IMO. just run the both to 12 weeks then do PCT 3 weeks after last shot
    shouldnt he run the Test SUS 1 week longer than the DECA ?

if it was a single ester like enanthate , then yes 1 week shorter. but becuase its sustan PCT should start 18 days after last shot of sust. so if he really wants to do 1 extra shot of sust after the deca and it will line up correctly

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    if it was a single ester like enanthate, then yes 1 week shorter. but becuase its sustan PCT should start 18 days after last shot of sust. so if he really wants to do 1 extra shot of sust after the deca and it will line up correctly
    Cool beans!

thank you all very much for your help

ill go with 150ml every other day,

i have to keep it to 10 weeks b/.c i only have enough for 10 weeks
    and i will split the deca in half..i did that last time so i thought it didnt make much sense this time around to do it all at once

thanks again veterans, its a good thing us young bucks have you guys haha

Thread Information