Preetz is offline Associate Member

nolavadex to get rid of fat on breast

Hey whats up guys, i was just wondering if i can use nolvadex or another anti estrogen to get rid of some fat arounddd my chest looks like breasts i use to weigh 214 im down to 193 now so i lost fat around my upper stomach but stilll got a lil love handles and brests and thier not from the use of any anabolic steroids cuz i have not used any other then clenbuterol , and ephedrine, so i was wodering if nolvadex would work, i was told to use it but i just wanted to amke sure so thoguht i put up this post thanks preetz

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    No. Cardio.

If you want to use some thing to help you loose some body fat.. Look into T3, Clen , or an Eca Stack.

Nolva actually can help, but it's really the cardio and diet that are dealing with the already present fat. The nolva is preventing the redeposition in these areas.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Einstein how much nolva would you recommend for such a thing?

kaorialfred is offline Member
    post some pics

damian is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Nolva actually can help, but it's really the cardio and diet that are dealing with the already present fat. The nolva is preventing the redeposition in these areas.
    what an estrogen blocker has to do with fat loss??Sorry about the quest but i surely would like to see some evidence on that....and YES i know einstein1905 is the man....

respect

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It's known that using anti-e's will help in fat loss..... but when you discontinue them the rebound is bad.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by damian
    what an estrogen blocker has to do with fat loss??Sorry about the quest but i surely would like to see some evidence on that....and YES i know einstein1905 is the man....

respect
    When there's higher levels of estrogen in your system your body will hold fat in certain areas...... shest, stomach.......... Using anti-e's helps lower the estrogen and this is what will aid in the fat loss.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    But what dosages are we talking about? Say you're taking 20 mg of tamox per day in cycle, should you bump it to say 60 g for a couple of days?

Thread Information