Thread: Nooo! my hair!

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

Unhappy Nooo! my hair!

The last week I've noticed I'm starting to lose some hair and my scalp is getting itchy really often, every time i run my fingers thru it or have a shower i get a a good amount of it on my hands. I've still got a few weeks to go in my cycle, will this hair I'm losing never come back? It would take too long for finastride to get to me for it to make sense, my cycle would be almost done by then. Should I quit now or hope for the best

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Get some nizorol AD shampoo bro, you can get it at the store

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Get some nizorol AD shampoo bro, you can get it at the store
    I'm on it, thanks bro

$hit man now youre getting me nervous for my cycle... mine starts in 2 weeks ive been on finasteride for 2

If i remember correctly youre doing 500mg Test E and 40mg dbol 1-4? Thats what im doing

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    I notice on my last cycle the same exact thing, not a lot, but more than normal hair would fall out when i would just run my fingers through in the shower. But after my cycle that all stopped. But fortantely for me I have THICK A$$ hair so i could afford to lose a bit.

gio86 is offline Member
    ok i take this as an advantage for me to ask this question
    im going to be on sust 500 a week? for 6 weeks then 2 weeks after that on winnni v tabs....should i be worried about my hair??? thats the bigest fear of me

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gio86
    ok i take this as an advantage for me to ask this question
    im going to be on sust 500 a week? for 6 weeks then 2 weeks after that on winnni v tabs....should i be worried about my hair??? thats the bigest fear of me
    First off, I'd switch to prop if you're only going to run it for 6 weeks. It takes 4 weeks for most of the esters in sust to even kick in. If you are dead set on running sust, I'd run it atleast 10 weeks. As for your hair, It's all genetic so no one can really give you a definate answer. You may want to have some nizoral on the side just in case.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Hairloss is caused by DHT.
    Some steroids convert into DHT.
    Finasteride prevents testosterone from converting into DHT.
    Therefore, if you take enough finasteride, your hair will not fall out.

The downside? - DHT is in some ways more effective than testosterone.

BTW, It doesn't take 4 weeks for most of the esters in sust to kick in. In fact, the longest ester has a *halflife* of about 4 weeks. Sustanon contains fast, medium, and long acting esters (time release mechanisms). However, you will have to continue finasteride for at least 4 weeks after your last injection.

Winny is hard on the hair.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    In my post above, I claimed that Sustanon 's longest ester has a halflife of 30 days. This is false. Testosterone decanoate has a halflife of about 2 weeks.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    bro get some saw palmento. its a herb. take 500mg when you wake up and 1000mg before bed.
    and get some nizoral shampoo, use it eod.

I tried this combo a week before i started my cycle to stop my naturally thinning hair and it worked until I started my cycle. After that it was thinning just as much but at least it wasnt worse

Before I go on my quest across town, where would be the place to look for nizorol AD shampoo? Would any random pharmacy or grocery store have it?

I was looking at their site and this shampoo is actually for dandriff? Is that right? don't want to get the wrong one

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Any store that sells shampoo will have Nizoral 1%, all the dandruff shampoos are usually stacked together so you'll find it there, if you want the 2% then you need to find an online pharmacy.

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    Any store that sells shampoo will have Nizoral 1%, all the dandruff shampoos are usually stacked together so you'll find it there, if you want the 2% then you need to find an online pharmacy.
    Would washing your hair twice as often be the same? lol

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    I bought the 2% at shoppers drug mart

Shave your head, then you wont have anything to worry about.

mazika is offline Associate Member
    IVe heard tha tyou wont actually loose your hair from a cycle, that it will die before it has time to grow, like a mm then die, but then after your off the cycle and DHT levels go back down to normal and the DHT releases from you hair follecules that they will again be capable of growing out like before. THat its just temporary. Any truth in this?

Thread Information