mazika is offline Associate Member

Holy $&!# im jeallous! lol

This is the wrong place to post this but just cheack this out, cows on juice. Well actually theyre not on juice its all natural, they are a special breed that has lost the genes to produce muscle cannabilising etc. Theyre muscles just grow like crazy then they look like this frow walking around and eating all day, i couldent believe my eyes, Really no vet drugs in them all natural. Called Belgian Blues., Wish i was born like that, i cant emagine what it would be like to do some juice then
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Holy $&!# im jeallous! lol-damn.jpg  

WTF!! That is crazy pic dude. there's a guy in my gym that looks like that. lol

Preetz is offline Associate Member
    my face looks like that when i have to take a **** really badly

lol!

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, but he has no calves!!!

OMG I kill myself.

sinista63 is offline Associate Member
    someone on here used to have that pic as their avatar.

the data that comes from study of these cows could contribute to genetic engineering and gene therapy for humans. think your growth hormone works well? wait til we're shutting down the bodies ability to stop muscle growth.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Those are some old pics brotha. The gene they're talking about was the center of attention not too long ago when a child was born with the same "mutation" in his Mysotatin gene. It's a gene in our bodies that pretty much regulate the amount of muscle we can put on. At a point, it shuts down any new growth of muscle cells. These cows, alongside the "Myostatin Baby" are what we may consider 'fortunate' enough to have their Myostatin regulation a little off what normal people would consider healthy. There are problems associated to extensive muscle tissue growth, we just fail to focus on them.

Get this, the scientist who helped discover the Mysotatin gene has already claimed patents and the rights to cash in on any royalties for future "Myostatin Therapies". Talk about money talks homey.

Oh, and a little bit of **** that you may not know...

From what I remember hearing, Flex Wheeler apparantly had some of his tissue removed through a painful process (that seems to slip my mind at this point?) where you can get the number of fast and slow twitch muscle fibers checked out on a ratio. Anyways, turns out that he has this Mysotatin deformaty. There was some mention of Ronnie Coleman suffering from the same mutation. I would've believed the whole Flex Wheeler thing up until now and his current conditioning. Ronnie Coleman, hell, I believe that 1150%.

Anyone remember that boys name? Id like to see if i cant find some pics of him..

They only had a leg pic of the kid. I searched but there's nothing else. This was awhile back and I don't recall the name of the little tike.

Quote Originally Posted by mazika
    Anyone remember that boys name? Id like to see if i cant find some pics of him..
    Blown SC can tell you....or just do a search for myostatin mutant baby

MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member
    that cows ass looks all scarred up, probably from hundreds of fina pellet shots!!

Thread Information