biggunz18 is offline New Member

what the fk is wrong with prop

I dont no what it is but its like im hitting a brick wall trying to push down on the plunger after its in.If i do my delts it real had to aspirate iv had to leave it off sometimes NOT GOOD ! if i do my thighs its ok, i get to aspirate as i can hold everything steady, but even then its hard.

I dont like it, feels like im waiting for a infection or some ****.

I was on another board the other day and a guy had the same problem with prop. Anybody bumped in to the same thing ? if so how did you get round it ?? My mate said to try and pulling all the way back to lube the chamber.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    what gauge are you using

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    after it is in the needle you can run it under hot hot water for a minute or two, this helps me sometimes.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biggunz18
    I dont no what it is but its like im hitting a brick wall trying to push down on the plunger after its in.If i do my delts it real had to aspirate iv had to leave it off sometimes NOT GOOD ! if i do my thighs its ok, i get to aspirate as i can hold everything steady, but even then its hard.

I dont like it, feels like im waiting for a infection or some ****.

I was on another board the other day and a guy had the same problem with prop. Anybody bumped in to the same thing ? if so how did you get round it ?? My mate said to try and pulling all the way back to lube the chamber.

yeah i do but only in my ass.. i use a 25 guage. that could be it. i try to heat it up a little. it makes it a little easier.

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    wish i could help...i'm using prop now, but only problem is the soreness

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It could be scar tissue that is causing you to have to push harder on the plunger. It happens to me as well........ I hit a new spot or one I haven't used a lot and no problems.

Thread Information