Xplosive is offline New Member

Help first cycle

Hi i have been training 4 years solid, my stats are 23 years old, 6ft and 183Ibs. Im planning on starting my first ever cycle of test enanthate at 500mgs a week and dianabol at 30mgs a day, but the thing is im worried about getting gyno because i smoke over 1/2 oz of high grade marijuana a week and i also have a short temper especially with a few people at work. I don't really know if i could control my temper while on this cycle, does anyone else get aggressive on dbol and test?

Musa is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xplosive
    Hi i have been training 4 years solid, my stats are 23 years old, 6ft and 183Ibs. Im planning on starting my first ever cycle of test enanthate at 500mgs a week and dianabol at 30mgs a day, but the thing is im worried about getting gyno because i smoke over 1/2 oz of high grade marijuana a week and i also have a short temper especially with a few people at work. I don't really know if i could control my temper while on this cycle, does anyone else get aggressive on dbol and test?
    First , you are not going to see difference of your temper on only 500mg (my opinion )
    2 , take 20mg of nolva a day for gyno.
    3, if you have short temper don't do steroids

needle is offline Senior Member
    I have a very bad temper, and most would say EXTREMELY bad "punch first ask questions later"!! If can control it you can too!! BEST thing is just walk away cool down and come back in and forget about it!! THATS what works for me.
    I have friends that i shake my head at, smoking at least 1 o a week they actually say it calms there nerves!!! But personally i dont recommend doing anything other then steroids , no other drugs!!! But thats just me!!!
    RAGE is all in the head in my opinion.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Weed can cause gyno but the odds are so low I wouldnt even concern myself with that. Chronic marijuana use can cause aggression when you are not high and it may have something to do with your aggression. It takes a mentally ill person to not be able to control their aggression while juicing.

FContact is offline New Member
    The cycle sounds fine except just test alone is all you really need. You will also want to know how it alone reacts in your body at 500mg since it will mostly likely be the base of most of your future cycles if you indeed will have future cycles. Also instead of nolvadex throught your cycle I suggest running 1.25mg e3d of letrozole instead whether you run the cycle with or without the dbol ......

Tony Soprano is offline Associate Member
    i would reduce the dbol to 20 mg /day

Thread Information