RAM2500 is offline Member

Getting Caught bringing gear in from Mexico

What would happen If you are caught bring 20cc of Test E. accross the border from Juarez Mexico. Lets say you have no criminal record and it's just two vials of Testosterone . Jail?

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM2500
    What would happen If you are caught bring 20cc of Test E. accross the border from Juarez Mexico. Lets say you have no criminal record and it's just two vials of Testosterone. Jail?
    is it really worht it for two vials. i dont know the answer to your question but id say find another source. if you do go that way best of luck.

Da Underboss is offline New Member
    that doesn't make sense to me in my opinoin. Why waste your entire life possibly for a felony for two viales. Even if you don't get jail time I am almost certain you will have a felony on your resocrd, meaning many jobs won't hire u in the future, its becoming more and more common for employers to do background checks, crimimnal background, espeically smuggling! The see that **** and they don't want to deal with that.

I'd wait and get a source in the U.S., if not good luck bro!

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    my buddy got caught and it was only a missdamenor, but a $500 a vial fine. I'm not sure you have to have to be considered a felony for dealing, or what state it would only be a miss instead of a felony for that matter, just have to check up on the laws.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    You will do 20 years, get anally raped, toss salads, and live off of soul food. Just kidding, its a misdermeanor.

dumblucky is offline Member
    pay a fine.. lose your gear

u like tacos?

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    Ram, when you going to Juarez (what day)? There are tons of ways not to get caught. Like coming back at certain times. As for what happens to you...you get F**KED! Two of my friends got caught and trust me you don't want to deal with that $hit!

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    Also be careful where you go. If you go right there on the strip\Bentio Juarez Ave. you might get narced by the locals.

Oakley is offline Associate Member
    My bro was coming back with my **** when he got bust at the second border stop. it depends on how busy they are and if they want to prosecute. he was lucky and was free to go but got to keep everything and he was detained for 9 hrs while those kids wrote out a report that he wasnt able to read due to them not showing it to him. it really isnt worth it. find a source and pay a few extra dollars it better that way trust me.

thick one is offline Associate Member
    Ok, just my 2 cents.. i have a couple buds that just recently went to cancun and what they did was buy (many vials of test, winny, and deca )--they filled up large cologne bottles that had been emptied and cleaned( not sterilized) with all the gear. getting it across customs via flight was no big deal. Once they got home they transfered gear from cologn bottle to sterile vials purchased (at any research/science supply store) via double filtration with whatman filters. They then baked the vials. both have been using this gear without any problems- obviously there is risk involved and proper sterilization is the most important thing, but it's easy and it works..
    p.s. If anyone decides to try this, don't be a phucktard and try to bring back 20 polo bottles with gear. 1-2 cologne bottles will yield plenty of gear and without suspicion-sp?

Quote Originally Posted by thick one
    Ok, just my 2 cents.. i have a couple buds that just recently went to cancun and what they did was buy (many vials of test, winny, and deca )--they filled up large cologne bottles that had been emptied and cleaned( not sterilized) with all the gear. getting it across customs via flight was no big deal. Once they got home they transfered gear from cologn bottle to sterile vials purchased (at any research/science supply store) via double filtration with whatman filters. They then baked the vials. both have been using this gear without any problems- obviously there is risk involved and proper sterilization is the most important thing, but it's easy and it works..
    p.s. If anyone decides to try this, don't be a phucktard and try to bring back 20 polo bottles with gear. 1-2 cologne bottles will yield plenty of gear and without suspicion-sp?
    **** thats going to give one of the new guys a bad idea

BigGenes is offline Member
    there is an easy way not to get caught and for you to get all the gear you want. its simple. All you have to do is take some tanning lotion and clean out the bottle. Then boil it, then clean it again with alcohol. Once its been really cleaned. you take it to ol mexico with you. Shoot all the test you want into that bottle and then cap it. They can't take it away from you b/c its oil, in a tanning oil bottle. If you wanta get different roids, than bring more clean bottles. Make sure you know which one is which though. Glad I could help.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    there is an easy way not to get caught and for you to get all the gear you want. its simple. All you have to do is take some tanning lotion and clean out the bottle. Then boil it, then clean it again with alcohol. Once its been really cleaned. you take it to ol mexico with you. Shoot all the test you want into that bottle and then cap it. They can't take it away from you b/c its oil, in a tanning oil bottle. If you wanta get different roids, than bring more clean bottles. Make sure you know which one is which though. Glad I could help.
    now thats not a bad idea. hmmmmmmmmmmm but it is mexico and not the greatest but then again as is as

I might be a newbie to this forum man, but don't count me out. I am not a newbie to the game. I have already maped out like cycles for like 10 different people through PM. and this is only the first day of my second week. If you ever need help with something PM me. Not getting juice though. I don't give out sources.

I dont need sources it grow on the tress in my back yard

CAN I MOVE IN? I will pay whatever you want for rent, as long as you still got those trees. I will to anything to move in...

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    CAN I MOVE IN? I will pay whatever you want for rent, as long as you still got those trees. I will to anything to move in...
    D@mn anything... sounds to me like your asking for a night on the soul train express......

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Yeah make sure u give me some seeds from those trees.

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    D@mn anything... sounds to me like your asking for a night on the soul train express......
    this has gone in the wrong direction

Paingain is offline Banned
    I heard that a giant tube of toothpaste is perfect for hiding amps in. You just need to cut the hole at the top a little bit bigger so they slide in there, push them down in there with the tooth paste so they dont break as easily and feel soft. Then wash them off when you get home.

got fina? is offline Member
    I honestly dont think u would goto jail. have no record and r carrying just 2 vials which will seen as personal use. Its a different story if ur bringing in 1000 vials which they will definately think its fro distribution.
    Like mentioned above and what i did when i went to south america was put it into a sterile container like a big eye drop container..

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    You will do 20 years, get anally raped, toss salads, and live off of soul food. Just kidding, its a misdermeanor.
    rofl

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if you get caught on the mexican side and have a couple hundred dollars on you, youll be fine. but if you get caught in the us you are fuucked

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    FDA Enforcement Policy Regarding the Personal Importation of Violative Drugs
    The FDA has developed guidance entitled “Coverage of Personal Importations” which sets forth the FDA enforcement priorities with respect to the personal importation of unapproved new drugs by individuals for their personal use. Under this guidance, as an exercise of enforcement discretion, FDA may allow an individual entering the United States to import a three month supply of an unapproved drug if all of the following conditions are met:

The intended use of the drug is for a serious condition for which effective treatment may not be available domestically;
    The drug will not be distributed commercially by the importer;
    The product is considered not to represent an unreasonable risk;
    The individual seeking to import the product affirms in writing that the drug is for the patient’s own use and provides the name and address of the doctor licensed in the United States responsible for his or her treatment with the product, or provides evidence that the product is for the continuation of a treatment begun in a foreign country.

The FDA is responsible for pharmaceutical admissibility determinations. If you have any questions as to whether a specific pharmaceutical may be imported into the United States, please contact the FDA, Division of Import Operations and Policy, at 301.443.6553.

If you have any questions regarding the importation of a controlled substance into the United States, please contact the Drug Enforcement Administration, Office of Diversion Control, International Drug Unit, at 202.307.2414.

this is right off the customs website and take into consideration that is says nothing about a script. i guess ur supposed to be on the honor system.

You can bet they will track the doc. If he isn't legit what then? But if you got a doc friend than go for it man!

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i doubt they are going to call the doc from the border telephone. and if they want to all docs have an answering service especially on the weekends.

Thread Information