robreke is offline New Member

DECA for bad back and neck?

The joints in my spine and neck are loose from an injury. They won't completely heal and hold together as tightly as my back used to. Would deca help these joints heal? Would it be permanent healing once I got off the deca or would it be temporary? Advice appreciated much !
    Robreke

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca doesn't help heal joints, deca helps lubricate the joints, thus causing pain relief for those who had previous joint pain etc. Deca (like most other AS's) does increase the rate at which your body repairs tissue, so it would help with your healing to a degree.

lukeduke01 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Intensity
    Deca doesn't help heal joints, deca helps lubricate the joints, thus causing pain relief for those who had previous joint pain etc. Deca (like most other AS's) does increase the rate at which your body repairs tissue, so it would help with your healing to a degree.
    I agree 100%. It will temporarily help the symptoms, but not cure the actual problem completely.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    It has to help if increases collagen synthesis. Right??? I know what you guys are talking about with the tempory pain relief.

Thread Information