dnap is offline New Member

clen in cycle/ cycle length

I am wondering if it would be ok to add clen to my cycle toward the end and stay on it as I come off. Of course I will do clomid PCT.

I am currently on a test prop/tren cycle into the 7th week.

What is the longest cycle someone should do?

Thanks

by the way adding test prop to the tren has made a world of difference in the fina dick only problem with this cycle has been some sore nipples and occasional injection site pain

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dnap
    I am wondering if it would be ok to add clen to my cycle toward the end and stay on it as I come off. Of course I will do clomid PCT.

I am currently on a test prop/tren cycle into the 7th week.

What is the longest cycle someone should do?

Thanks

by the way adding test prop to the tren has made a world of difference in the fina dick only problem with this cycle has been some sore nipples and occasional injection site pain
    You running Nolva to stop that gyno from developing further? I would save the clen until the day you start PCT.

dnap is offline New Member
    Yeah I have some nolvadex which I started once I had a little nipple soreness. So I don't feel like it is progressing , will see..

I think I will wait on the clen until PCT

thanks

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    how much longer is your cycle...clen will do you good during pct..but i prefer to run it during a cycle for 12 weeks..2 weeks on/off...eca on the off weeks

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    Running Clenbuterol while on a cycle will impact you gains as the clen will down regulate the receptors.. save it for when your done the cycle, as it has some anti-catabolic properties that will help you to retain your gains...

Thread Information