Thread: Stupid WU

m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Stupid WU

I sent a WU order today with a test question. verified the test question twice and then it turns out that the test question didn't work. Not only does that make me look like a douchebag, but it wastes someone else's time. So my point is that EVERYONE should make sure more than once that the order is placed the way you want. 16 dollars for a fee is apparently not enough to ensure a correct transaction. (wrong forum, but this is helpful to all bros using WU)

So I called 5 times last night, and the first 2 times no one called me back. The third time, they left a message but the phone didn't ring. Then the forth time, I picked up and talked to the guy on the phone and he said that he wouldn't add the test question because IT sounded like call forwarding. I was pissed so I started telling him that that's ridiculous. He hung up on me. So I called again and asked for a supervisor. She called me back and said that it sounded like call forwarding, but she made the change. WU is really messed up. Who is going to steal someone's id and info and somehow use call forwarding on their number to steal 60 dollars? That is the dumbest crap I have ever heard.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah Western Union people suck. The last time I did that they spelled my name and the other guys name wrong. And then when I tried to get her to fix it she told me it didnt matter. I was like its gonna matter when the guy uses his ID to pick it up. I made her change it which took about 15 mins.l

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    Every time i use ws... i go over everything before i leave to make sure spelling and test question is correct. So far they have been good to me.... hope that lasts. But the fees are getting way...way way out of control....that sucks

joevette is offline Banned
    Happens to me every time. I always have to call and verify that the test question is on there.

What got me angry was that I did verify it when I was at the booth. They even read it back to me.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Evocash.

Jeff01 is offline Junior Member
    Well I ask the clerk 3 or 4 times to repeate the info back to me spell everything word for word.

max-it is offline Member
    i HATE wu! I wish i could just send cash.

Swellin Guest
    If your penmanship were as poor as mine...this would not be a problem. I simply warn them ahead of time that they will not be able to read certain parts (strategicly selected parts). They ask how to spell a given part, and I go over it with them. So far, this has worked flawlessly...I suppose that means I better stop using WU, because I just jinxed the whole thing.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Evocash.
    dittos...

much much easier and you can fund at no cost per transaction using money orders which are very cheap

tell your source to get with the 90s

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Evocash.
    Whenever possible!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Yep evocash is golden... WU sucks ass IMO i hate those assholes...

Evocash.

Opey is offline Associate Member
    try to get somebody that uses the swiftpay option for WU. it is only a 6 dollar charge and it is very accurate.

Thread Information