Phyll is offline Associate Member

WTF Hair still falling

Hey guys,

I started an EQ/Tren Hex/Test E cycle a month ago, and after three weeks in I noticed my hair was falling out like crazy, lots of it.

I decided to stop my cycle to see if that was the cause of the hair loss and my last shot was 2.5 weeks ago. Roughly one week after I stopped, the amount of hairs falling actually decreased and I was like 'OMG I AM SO GLAD.' However (of course there had to be something) for the past 5 days, it has been falling out in amazing quantities, it looks like it is even more than before. It is making me really pissed off

Now WTF???? I ****ing stopped my cycle and now it is falling just as much (if not more) than while I was on? Why???? Could it be the same effect as when you start taking finasteride and your hair falls out even more so it can restart the cycle? Could that be it?

I am 28 and have been using nizoral 1% and saw palmetto, but that **** doesnt work apparently. I have some finasteride should I start taking it?

sore24/7 is offline Associate Member
    Hell Yes start taking finasteride. The gear pretty much jump started your mpb. Its pretty much down hill from here. All of what you were taking has been known to be hard on hair ,even EQ. If you hair fall out is from the front nothing will grow it back. If its from back /top you could grow back some after few months on finasteride.

joevette is offline Banned
    Some of the AAS are still in your system, which is why so much has started falling out again. However, I would jump on the Finasteride if I were you and take it for as long as you would still like to have hair.

joevette is offline Banned
    Also, how many cycles is this for you? Is this the first time you've noticed any hairloss?

Phyll is offline Associate Member
    this was my 2nd cycle, and as far as I can remember, this is the first time that I have been noticing lots of hair everytime I shampoo... The thing is I never really paid much attention to my hair falling before just now that it started to become noticeable.

Bashar is offline New Member
    What about using Tren alone, does that make your hair fall out???

Thread Information