Thread: Scammers

FC-1 is offline New Member

Scammers

Hey guys watch out for scammers. I have been on this board for over a year and I have seen some old names pop up. Be carefull.

FC-1

MindBomb is offline Member
    Good looking out bro

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Over a year why does it show that you only have 4 posts? Did you change your name?

I first followed the board for like three months before I joined. This was when you could post without being a member.(long time ago) The board changed and they made it necessary to login, because they were having jerks scamming and posting all kinds of junk. I was on that board for quit a few months and then they upgraded to this board. The mods and administrators have really done an awesome job with this board. Anyway, when they did for some reason I lost my post rating and the time that I had been on the board. I have been following the board and I noticed a scammer name from a year ago. I have reported him to the mods jason and ptbyjason so it is now in their hands.
    If you guys need to know who it is ask them. As for me,just lookin out and I don't want this puss bag to scam anyone else.

thanks guys
    FC-1

I have b

Oh,

As far as the name. There was a change when the last board upgrade happened. I used to be just FC. Now I am FC-1. I think that's why I lost my post rating. My name needed more characters. The original Jason knows I was here all that time.

thanks FC-1

Thread Information