A.K. BOY is offline Associate Member

Question Is it possible to gain 20lbs with just deca

Would it be possible to gain 20lbs in 8 weeks with deca alone this being my first cycle of AS???????????????Give me a rough estimate at what i can expect??

bortort is offline Associate Member
    you could expect "deca dick". I wouldn't try it bro. It seem to me that you cant do it. Plus doing deca w/o a test isn't wise. Get some test and go for eight weeks 500mg/week test
    400mg/week deca.
    or something close to that.

Or just go with test alone.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    gotta agree with bortort, add test and clomid post cycle or your sex life will be non-existent!!

sorry but not fimilar with "deca dick"...
    would it make much of a difference if I did sust250 instead of test????

sus 250 is test! if you dont used it, deca dick will be a way of life fo awhile.

G-S Guest
    Wannabebig, do some research bro. You need to learn alot more before you go sticking "just deca " into your body.

Originally posted by Gettin Stupid
    Wannabebig, do some research bro. You need to learn alot more before you go sticking "just deca" into your body.
    ASKING YOU EDUCATED JUICERS IS MY RESEARCH....serouisly that is what this board is about .....cause there is not enough info out there man

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    actualy there is enough info out there!! there's all the drug profiles.. and countless cycles posted on this board, with all the info you need.

bro,

I checked you profile, 5ft 10", 170lbs, 7%bf, you are ripped! How old are you? other than what gettin stupid said-RESEARCH! try this:
    wk1-10 test(sus) 500mg/wk
    wk1-10 deca 400mg/wk
    wk1-4 d-bol 30-40mg/day
    I assume you want to bulk! have clomid post cycle and nolva in case of gyno symptoms, hope that helps!

STEROIDS4LIFE is offline New Member
    I am F*ckin tired of people trying to act TUFF on this board and say shit like "do your research befor you do something stupid" and other crap..........MORE THAN HALF THE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD RELY ON WHAT OTHER PEOPLE KNOW FROM THERE EXPERIENCE AND TIME............. if your gonna reply to someones post one should either complement or answer any givin post!!

G-S Guest
    Quality post. You'll last a long time here.

Originally posted by BE_STRONG
    bro,

I checked you profile, 5ft 10", 170lbs, 7%bf, you are ripped! How old are you? other than what gettin stupid said-RESEARCH! try this:
    wk1-10 test(sus) 500mg/wk
    wk1-10 deca 400mg/wk
    wk1-4 d-bol 30-40mg/day
    I assume you want to bulk! have clomid post cycle and nolva in case of gyno symptoms, hope that helps!

Thanks BE_STRONG.. I thinks that cylce is exactly what i am gonna do! its people like you that make this board worth while for the begginers I am 21, a little young but i have made my decision and the doc sais my bod is mostly mature from the teens.... and i have done more research than gettin stupid thinks....this cylce should give me good gains being my first time and all.
    And yes i am ripped and if you ask me i would rather trade my ripptness for some beef

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by wannabebig
    and i have done more research than gettin stupid thinks
    Dude, I wasn't flaming you, I was helping you. Your initial posts is asking about using Deca alone. If you even thought that was a quality option, then you haven't done enough research on what it does, and what goes w/ it to increas your gains.

cool.. no flame ah taken then.....se yah around the AR

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    STEROIDS4LIFE with one post under your belt, it amazes me that you have such vocal opinions. And people learn a tremendous amount by word of mouth, but there are fundamental things that we should learn ourselves through past posts, and knowledge available on this site...BEFORE we clog the review with frequently asked questions.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    no flame here wannabebig

Originally posted by broncojosh
    STEROIDS4LIFE with one post under your belt, it amazes me that you have such vocal opinions. And people learn a tremendous amount by word of mouth, but there are fundamental things that we should learn ourselves through past posts, and knowledge available on this site...BEFORE we clog the review with frequently asked questions.

Well stated broncojosh... but juz a little flame taken with "just one post under your pelt" dont think that was to necessary
    juz cuz i have one post dont mean i am not one of the top bodybuilders in the biz today ...... but other than that i have to agree with you totally and try not to mind my vocal personality it comes with the AS

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    With my experience on this board and others you can certainly get a lot of info by using the search button. It helps but not always. I just joined this board a few days ago and all I got is love for this board. Most people have been helpful and if there's a question that isn't cleared up by using the search button, then I ask. Hey bro, ASK ASK ASK if that makes you comfortable. There are a lot of helpful bros here. Don't let people scare you away.
    By the way, throw in some test, get some clomid, and Nolva just in case. Decca Dick= Limpy dick and low sex drive. Start your clomid therapy 3 weeks after your last shot
    Peace. Bigwillster.

Kid Shred is offline Member
    It seems like a new craze doing an only Deca cycle, or maybe it's just the excuse I get from "Natural Competitors" when i asked them of their cycle experience.. Regardless of their Bullshit, IMO it would be a waste of potential gains and a risk of the dreaded deca dick.Better off throwin' some test like the others before have mentioned.Hope all is well with everyone.

Triple Plates is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by STEROIDS4LIFE
    I am F*ckin tired of people trying to act TUFF on this board and say shit like "do your research befor you do something stupid" and other crap..........MORE THAN HALF THE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD RELY ON WHAT OTHER PEOPLE KNOW FROM THERE EXPERIENCE AND TIME............. if your gonna reply to someones post one should either complement or answer any givin post!!
    WTF... no1 trys to act tuff when they say research. When we say research its either to read the roid profiles or do a fricken search because the questions have usually been asked like alot of times. IF you use the search button, i bet must of your questions would be answered with an even better response!

jersey juice is offline Member
    500 sust or any test of your choice
    400 deca
    dbol for the first 5 weeks and get some liquidex to run ed at .5....eat at LEAST 4000 calories a day (clean) and you will blow the fuck up! That was a couple of my cycles and that combo should be a staple for anyone looking to bulk IMO.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Well let me the voice of reason. Deca ONLY is definatly not the best way to lose your virginity (remember bro it only happens once) you would want to through something in to kick the cycle of, truth of the matter is deca alone will take weeks to kick in and yes as many have said the labido> Do you really want to look at the girl and say " I cant get it up"?

my first cycle was
    deca
    test
    dbol

and post cyle HCG and clomid

its just as important what you do when you get of as it is when you are on...

Thanks guys fer the help...but i think i am gonna stick to
    BE_STRONG's cycle

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Im not flaming, but this question about cycles is answered 5 days a week, thats why I recommended looking more on the board.

people have recommended that cycle hundreds of times, so it must be good!

OT8268 is offline Associate Member
    Here is my question, why do people so often advise that begineer take D-bol, is it not one of the harshest, and toxic steroids of them all, am I missing something? I think a good cycle begining cycle IMO would be Deca Winstrol , a little bit safer I think with solid quality gains, correct me if I am wrong

celly510 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by OT8268
    Here is my question, why do people so often advise that begineer take D-bol, is it not one of the harshest, and toxic steroids of them all, am I missing something? I think a good cycle begining cycle IMO would be Deca Winstrol, a little bit safer I think with solid quality gains, correct me if I am wrong

thats what im saying. what would a beginner take if he wanted to get good muscles that dont deflate after you stop taking juice.

OT8268 is offline Associate Member
    My advice would be
    Deca 1-10 400mg
    Winstrol 7-12 25-50mg ed

clomid after, nolva on hand
    These gains should be fairly permanent if you lift hard afterwards and take your clomid. But it is not as fast coming with out the D-bol

Thread Information