thick one is offline Associate Member

OXYFLUX clen-this schit sucks!! need help

what up bros, i'm currently on a cutting cycle of tren /test and thought i would throw in some clen at 2wks on/off protocol. I purchased some of this oxyflux from my source (that's all he carries) and let me tell you--this schit gives me more sides then fina at 100mg/day. i used clen befor (a different brand that i got from a friend and it worked great and didn't make me feel anywhere near as schitty as this schit does-unfortunately I can't remember what brand it was. can someone pm me with a good research Clen/ or brand that is better. Why does this clen suck so bad? Anyone have similiar experiences? Thanks

thick one is offline Associate Member
    BUMP anyone??

NickV344 is offline Junior Member
    i used oxyflux clen for a few weeks and I didnt get any bad sides, all that happened to me was being a little shaky, but I dont reccomend oxyflux i upped the dosage by alot because it wasnt kickin in

buckwheat is offline Associate Member
    yea oxy is all i used to get .its definitly underdosed.at one time i was up to 8 a day.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Like i said many times, ive taken an entire bottle in a day, no shakes.

Ybear is offline Junior Member
    oxy is ok stuff you have to take alot though upto 9 pills a day. it gave me good results.very cheap in mexico 5$

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    **** ya i got my oxyflux in mexico yes you have to take more pills but its cheap and it does work i have proof plus i gave it to my brothers for highschool wrestlign and oh boy did they get stronger and more cut!!!!

L-carnatine is offline Banned
    im taking oxyflux and i am at 6 tabs a day and i am freaking pissed off i get no sides or i dont get hot what so ever...... also i use to take novagam brand clen and the same bull sh** i was eaven taking more i was up to 12tabs a day both brands have the same .02mg..... why???? i just dont understand ..... then my cousins girlfriend who is realy high tolerant to efedra and all that crap she just take 1 oxyflux tab and **** she dont stop moving and shaking and sweting ........ IM PISSED

BassMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Haven't tried Oxyflux but Novegam works fine to me.

BassMuscle

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    the store on this site has liquid clen

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    Hubei clen is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by MaNofSteeL
    Hubei clen is the best.
    is that a fact?

ChemDietMIC is offline Junior Member
    Everyone reacts different to different drugs. My bros are on oxyflux right now starting there cycle of it. The love it remember diet, cardio, and sleep all impact weight lose. I have heard up upping oxyflux to 8pills a day but thats still not too much.

**** thats costly 8 tabs **** ,,,,,,,,, i have my diet in check pro/fat pwo&ppwo pro/carb pwo-50gDextrose 25g wghey isolate ppwo-35brown rice or whole weat pita with lettuce and fat free cheese with chiken breast aprox 50gprotein..... as well my cardio and i play foot ball on my spare time also im 18years old so my metabolism is a bit faster than older guys (im not the fast metabolism type tho) im going to try novadex now after the oxyflux then im going ot try the liquid clen

frankthetank41778 is offline Junior Member
    i have used it several times. i shke without it , but on its terrible. i shake so bad off of 7 pills that 6 is as high as i ever go. i did loose a little weight, but not very impressed. i just started t3 today per malets cycle. might run some clen durring my pct.

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank41778
    i have used it several times. i shke without it , but on its terrible. i shake so bad off of 7 pills that 6 is as high as i ever go. i did loose a little weight, but not very impressed. i just started t3 today per malets cycle. might run some clen durring my pct.
    If you're talking about running clen after a T3 only cycle, then I remember Mallet saying that wasn't a good idea. I could be mistaken, but I think I remember reading that. I just took it with the 7/5 split and had good results.

As for the Oxyflux tabs, my second cycle the shakes were a lot less noticeable.

Thread Information