Thread: Test tabs

Core is offline Junior Member

Test tabs

My source says he cant get test tabs. Are these common that many sources can get them or is it really just from one source?

I'm am NOT asking for a source for the tabs, I just want to know if they are available through different sources or if there is only one producer.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Um, why bother?

The only source of test tablets here in the U.S. of which I am aware is Star Pharmaceuticals in Florida, which sells them under the name Virilon. I am not aware of whether Star manufactures their own products or contracts the manufacturing process to another pharmaceutical company (which is very common, even with major prescription products).

Oral test is more common in Canada, where there are a few different brands - ditto Europe.

However, I was serious about the subject question (Why bother?). Oral test is nowhere near as effective as intramuscular test (cyp or enanthate ) and is reputed to be far more toxic on the liver. It is almost never prescribed in the U.S., and has minimal value from a bodybuilding perspective.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    TNT, understanding that oral test will be far less effective than injecs, I've read posts of some people taking sublingual suspension tabs with good results. What are your feelings on that or do you think it's BS?

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    As far as I know there are only 2 forms of oral testosterone : Methyltestosterone and Andriol (Organon brand for Terstosterone Undeconate).

You can look up details for both (along with brand names for methyltestosterone) in the drug profiles section of this web site (http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugprof.htm).

But why use oral test? Injectables definitely work and the orals seems to be less effective and have more side effects.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by G Child
    TNT, understanding that oral test will be far less effective than injecs, I've read posts of some people taking sublingual suspension tabs with good results. What are your feelings on that or do you think it's BS?
    I'm with Ajax - injectable test is the tried and true method, and is much safer (meaning less toxic) than any form of oral test.

Sublingual test tabs have never taken off here in the U.S. (In fact, oral test is hardly prescribed at all in the U.S.) Any oral administration generally requires several doses a day - oral test of any type simply doesn't last in your body.

A while back I checked out various administration modes of test. Here in the States, the most popular versions other than injectable are patches and gel. Test patches come in two types - transdermal (anywhere on the skin, which tends to cause heavy-duty skin irritation) and transscrotal (on the scrotum, which has to be shaved, and you have to blow dry the patches on your balls to make them adhere - I kid you not). The gel version, or Androgel , is ridiculously expensive, and its effectiveness can be impacted by the nature of individual skin (the gel is applied to the shoulders and/or mid-abdomen). (By the way, I tried the Androgel once, and it did squat. Well, actually, it didn't do squat.)

So, would I recommend oral administration? Not at all. Even if we are talking about a hesitation to inject, the oral tests are simply not effective and more risky than the injectables.

Core is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the info guys. Its exactly what I was looking for.

Thread Information